The house on 10th street

Hello there, my name is Hanna. I'm 12, and I live in wetumka,Oklahoma! I live with my grandma! We don't live inside wetumka, we live right outside of it! I'm REALY different... We have a monkey as a pet! It's Grammas but she's mine also. Abby, she's a cute monkey, she hugs me and will let you tickle her!! We used to have a boy monkey,Alex... He was mean! We had to give him away! Right now he's in Mexico, with his two girl friends! He bit me!! He was my papas! We have a horse also... She's surrounded by electric fencing... I got shocked!! My papa,works at his shop, and he also works as putting a.c in houses... Rheem, is his company!! I live with my gramma and my papa because my mom has to find a new house, and while she's in that,process I'm with papa Ben and gramma sandy!!!

"Gramma,can I bring my pop in my room!!!?!?" I yelled, and she immediately said "NO! If you want a drink get your butt in here,and drink it!" I walked out and looked at the counter, then I took a big sip of the cold dr.pepper. But I didn't swallow... I kept it into my mouth. Soon I got to my room as the beverage was no longer cold. I took a small cup and spit it out and put it into my mouses house. I have a small dollhouse, with a bowl full of peanuts, and a cup full of pop for my mice! Lucy,joe,Tom! I feed them so they don't die.

"DINNER!!!!!!" My gramma yelled "oooohhhh,eeeeehh,haheah!" Abby said while jumping around in her cage! I looked over at the counter, all I saw was a few plates full of food and my old dr.pepper. That was no longer, cold,or good. On one plate there was mashed potatoes, on the other was a roast beef, and lastly there was a plate,with green beans! And I looked in the fridge, pop,and beer! Pop it is!! After I ate I fed Abby, then after she ate we wrestled, she won!! She's pretty tough!! Soon Abby got off, her leash. She went to bed and so did I.