Chapter two❤

" Hanna!! Wake up!!" I awoke, and strained to see... My eyes were all blurry,soon my vision came."what!" I mumbled "SCHOOL." My gramma said, I moved out of bed and picked out my clothes. I brushed my hair and got my shoes on. I checked my Instagram. Fruity Pebbles!! Then left! When I got to school,my teacher mrs.brooks said hi and gave me my test. Soon after I finished,I sat there thinking about what house shell,get! Stairs? Will it be small? Or will it be big? I really don't know?

When I got home my gramma was eating Fruit Loops. She was sitting there laughing,at the tv! She happened to glance over where I was staying, without knowing that I was there, "HI!!!!! Hanna, lookie here!!! Your mom called. She has....NEWS!!!!!!!!!" She grabbed out her pink cherry, flip phone. She dialed my mothers long number. "Here....!!!" She said anxiously. After three rings,she picked up. "HI honey!!! I have amazing news!!" She said, "yeah?" I said trying not to cry,becuase I have not talked to my mother in a few weeks, "we........." She said, with a LONG pause, "we,got a house!!!!!!" I freaked inside. "With stairs!!!" She said... I started to cry. "We're coming to get you in two days!" I was bawling at this point. I had not seen my mom in.... A few months, one or two.

I ran to my room, I got my small bag, and packed. I want out of here!! "I..............ah-ah-am frEAkinNNgg!!!" I cried loud enough for the whole world to hear me! That night I could not sleep. NOT!! It took,forever. Finally I did. When I woke up I realized that it was... SATURDAY!! No school.

One day.... Two days! I did not even eat. Soon my mom came to get me, at five thirty. It took us a long while to get to our new house. But when we did it was dark and cold. I walked in. It was my dream house. I looked at the upstaires. It was a little bit creepy,but it's okay! I will always love my house........