chapter 26

-Yibo's point of view-

''Yibo whats wrong?'' says Wenhan as him and the boys walk into the room , with bright faces but soon their faces go down when they see me.

''Nothing'' I say by nothing I mean I found out Elanor and Gikwang are dating , well I knew there was something there but I did not know it would happen just like that.

''There is obviously something'' says Yixuan ''Come on I know you want to say it''

I get out my phone and show them the picture Elanor put up of her and gikwang on her private instagram account.

''Oh'' says Sungjoo ''They are together?'' his voice does not sound that suprised it sounds as if he knew something was there too between them.

''Yeah'' I say quietly ''but I dont want to talk about it i just want to be alone''.

I stand up and walk back to my bedroom I never thought I would experience something like this because Elanor broke up with me seeing as she is a trainee and well dating is against the rule, but then she is dating Gikwang.

So I guess Romance does not work for me after all.

-Elanor's point of view-

I open Beast's dorm and find all of them sitting on the sofa watching some drama, im pretty sure this is the third night I have seen them watching this episode.

''She has arrived'' says Yoseob noticing me , I hope he knows he looks like a little kid in those pajamas that he is wearing.

''Yes I have'' I say taking my shoes off and sitting besides Yoseob and Doojoon.

''Arent you seeing your parents tomorrow?'' says Gikwang Oh yeah! tomorrow im allowed to fly out to New york to see my parents for a few days.

''Yeah my flight is early tomorrow'' I say stretching.

''Why dont you take gikwang along with you?'' says Yoseob smirking, I look at Gikwang who is looking back at me.

''Is he allowed? and I dont mind taking him along'' I say straight away the boys make an 'aw' sound and kissy noises.

''Probably I mean I will have to ask tonight but I think I'll'' says Gikwang smiling.

Dongwoon turns to me ''Aww gikwang is meeting his girlfriends parents and family'' he says whilst patting Gikwang.

Why why is this so cringey to me?

''awww'' says Junhyung pinching my cheeks why do I hang around these lot? I mean I should hang around BTOB or 4minutes instead yeah thats a good idea.

Because this is way too awkward and embarssing for me.

HEY GUYS,

A UPDATE HAS ARRIVED AFTER A MILLION YEARS , YES I KNOW I TOOK TIME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER AND ITS NOT GOOD. SO IM SORRY FOR THAT BUT  I WILL TRY TO UPDATE FREQUENTLY AS I CAN I JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME ANYMORE REALLY.ANOTHER THING I KNOW I MADE A FEW ERRORS IN THIS BOOK SO I HAVE FIXED THEM WELL THE ONES WHICH I HAVE NOTICED BUT  I WILL FIX THEM AND MAKE THE CORRECTIONS.

SO OVERALL KEEP READING, VOTING , COMMENTING AND ENJOY THIS STORY

THANK YOUUU- VICTORIACAT24