Chapter 2: The Forest

Naomi POV: I open my eyes slightly as I start getting up, then it came to my head that I am in my room and in my bed. "H-how did I get here"?, I ask myself and I began to look at my alarm clock and it reads 10:36 pm. As I got out of bed I see a note on my nightstand beside my bed and I read the note aloud  'YOU BETTER STAY OUT OF MY WAY'. Even looking at the letter made me shiver and shake then I looked at my phone and see 12 missed phone calls and 43 text messages. 'CRASH' I quietly jumped up as I hear a loud noise come from the kitchen, so I gathered up all of my courage and went down the stairs slowly. The noise kept on going and then I see a white light and as I finally go down the stairs I see a wolf in my refrigerator. It has black, white and grey fur and the cutest blue eyes ever. It looked at me and it started coming closer and closer. I started moving back until my back met the wall as I saw it coming closer I closed my eyes tightly preparing for the worst, but the thing was that it licked my leg and bit onto the sleeve of my blue hoodie as if it wants me to follow it somewhere, and as it kept pulling me I realized we are in the forest. In my head I asked myself 'Am I literally following a stray animal through the forest'? Then after 10 minutes of walking with no thought of where were going we finally stopped somewhere. It was a lake and it was so beautiful, the moon shines on the water making it look ever so sparkly and there were fireflies that lit up the night sky in a peaceful way. Everything was so perfect until I saw him.... Blaze he looks the same, his hair (but his bangs had a bit of pink in it), clothes, but his eyes were still that same crimson color as that afternoon. He lifted up his death scythe and killed a deer, a fox, the ground adsorbed all of the blood that was wasted. Then I remembered that note he gave me. I had seen enough so I decided to leave until I stepped onto a twig making a loud noise that echoed throughout the forest (fucked up mistake like in scary movies). Blaze quickly started to walk my way so I had to think fast he was closing in on me and what he did to those animals I did not want to end up like that. 

Blaze POV: As I was practicing I heard a twig crack and so I went towards the noise, gripping onto my death scythe tightly. "Who's here", I yelled loudly but only for me and the intruder to hear. I didn't hear a thing so i decided to walk around and trust me I was going to kill this person, I wouldn't stop even if they begged me . Then I chuckled. 

Naomi POV: "I need to get out of here", I whispered to myself in a scared tone as I hear the chuckled. I look around and sees him stop and looks up so I jumped tree to tree. Sadly for me he saw my shadow and started to chase me. I was thinking in my head 'OMG what ever in the living hell possessed me to go out and follow a wolf'. Then as I arrive almost out of this living nightmare, a pain got sent to my right arm and I see that he threw his scythe at me as he jumps up the tree with a wicked smile on his face, I took one more big jump which led me outside of the forest. "Damnit", I say as I study the cut on my arm and so I ran home and bandaged the wound and had a good night sleep, hoping that what ever I witnessed and got myself into will all disappear.      

TO BE CONTINUED