Step#02 Accept them

I apologise for the late update.

What do you think I am about to tell you in this part?

If I tell you that no one accepts these children as the part of society, you will probably consider me a a negative person since you think the society accepts them.

Well sorry to burst your balloon but you are wrong.

This part will also focus on the action of the families of these children. These children are either considered an outcast or worst an abomination. I discussed a little bit of this in the last part too but the details were missing, so here is an example.

When ever you go shopping or perhaps parties, dinners, lunch. You probably have a nanny or a relative taking care of them in your absence, honestly answer, do you take your child with you?

If yes then I salute you, you are on the right track but if you don't then dude you should. I know your reasons for not taking them and then for the most you are right.

These children bring a lot if attention to them and you don't want people to stare, maybe you child is a bit hyper and does not behave properly for examples talks to him/her self, shouts. But dude you need to make sure you treat them like you treat the rest of your children. That is taking them with you, accept it they aren't normal so they won't behave like that but it's your responsibility to give them a normal atmosphere, just the way you treat your other children.

Believe me my sister does that too, but we take her everywhere we go, from parties to dinner to shopping, just to make sure she doesn't feel neglected. Even the simplest of things can result in major mood changes.

There was a time when we did the same, left her behind with a family member to take care of her. Result, she had major mood swings, she was always upset, crying. But soon we talked to a doctor who advised us that we should take her everywhere we go. We did that and in a few months, she was better, her mood swings weren't as severe and she herself was more healthy. We did a mistake but we learned and did the right thing, it is about time that you should do it too :) don't think much about what people think, you loved ones should be more important to you than people.

For the rest of you, I request you, please don't bug parents/family members about these children's behaviour hy questioning them or trying to show pity. There is nothing to pity about. I myself have experienced it and trust me it is nerve wrecking. Wherever we go, people are like,
"Ooh, I am so sorry for you."
"Can she do this, can she do that, blah, blah, blah."

I am happy with my sister, I am glad I even have one, there are people who don't have siblings at all. There ain't anything wrong with these children,they just requite a bit mire live and affection.

Next update:Step03#Love them

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER
SORRY IF I SOUND RUDE, IT AIN'T MY FAULT, THE REALITY IS HARSH.
Don't forget to comment if I was able to affect you or I changed your opinions.
If I hurt someone than sorry, it wasn't my intention
Do you think I should continue this, I have a few doubts.

Spread love and positivity
~Baneen