Crimson's Day

Crimson and all the other kids in this chapter are in 5th grade,keep in mind that they are 10 and 11 depending on their birthday.

Crimson POV

Hey guys. I know that i'm still grounded and what not for the whole Bradley situation but today you all will go with me to see what my days are like all because of this dumb ass punishment my dad put me on.

~Monday Morning(5:45)~

"Get up Janae before i get yo daddy, I'm not playing these games with you early in the morning" my mom said in a serious tone as she walked out my room

"Daddy wont be here for 3 months after this Saturday" i mumbled to myself

I got up and did my morning routine: take a shower, wash my face and brush my teeth , get dressed, go downstairs and eat, go back upstairs, get my bookbag, on the way back downstairs wake up Anthony to get ready for school with mom, go downstairs and wait for dad to take me to school.

Yep, this is the hell I've had to go through every morning since my punishment, luckily Brad only has a older brother that gets up before him but at least his mom takes him to school.

Daddy finally came downstairs and just grabbed his keys and walked out the door as usual without talking to me. I got in the car and we were off to school.

On the way there he gave me one of his pep-talks on what i'm expected to do at school today and the consequences i will have if i don't do what i am expected of.

~At School(7:30)~

We finally made it to school so i got out and saw bae walking into school with his head held high but you could tell he was still sad. No one actually knows what happened between me and him but they all know that we cant talk to each other until the end of this month and its only the 7th so we got awhile to wait.

Daddy gave me the look when he saw that i was looking at Brad and i looked down then he drove away.

As i walked to my class, my best friend ,Mercedes , walked up to me all happy and stuff so it kinda made me smile a bit.

"omg, Crim did you know that Kaylah has been trying to pay Brad to go out with her. I mean she paying him bout 100 to 300 dollars everyday girl!" My excitement quickly turned into anger

I didn't even say anything i just handed Mercedes my bookbag and walked down the hall to look for this bitch cuz she crazy if she think my man is going to go out with her cuz she paying him to.

I ended up finding her talking to one of her side bitches so i told Cedes (short for merCEDES) to drop our shit so she could help me if anything went down.

"Aye bitch, why the hell do you think you can pay my man to go out with yo ass knowing he wouldn't do that to me"she snapped her head in my direction looking at me disgusted

"Because i get what ever the hell i want and if i want him i can get him cuz honey i don't need your permission for shit"that was it

I punched her and she was getting in some licks but when i got full control i dragged her ass outside and then her bitch started hitting me so Mercedes took care of her ass while i was on the ground with Kaylah. Soon after i felt a strong grip on my waist that pulled me up off of Kaylah, i looked behind me and it was Bradley but i still tried to get out of his grip cuz this bitch was still trying to fight me but a teacher got her. Mercedes boyfriend, Bryce who is Bradley cousin broke her and Ashley up so him and Bradley took me and Mercedes to the office like why are you taking me to the office you suppose to be helping me out of the trouble but it's whatever.

~15 Minutes Later~

Daddy was up here now and was talking to our principal as well as administrators that were there during the fight. Mercedes ,Bradley,Bryce ,Kaylah and Ashely dads were here and we all black so you know they was serious about us being in a fight and all but me and Kaylah were in the most trouble but me most importantly me cuz i started the fight and me being a G, I owned up to that shit.At the end of the day everyone but Bryce and Brad got suspended from school for 3 days.

~Later That Night (8:43)~

"Why the hell would you go and do that shit Crimson cuz you already,you know what your punishment has just been extended to 2 months so say goodbye to everything fun. I'm so tired of you getting into these fights at school, this shit is just ridiculous!"my mom said as my dad told her everything the school told him

"I cant believe this shit bruh we raised yo ass better than this Crim"daddy walked away and i just sat in my bed and anger,Sadness and confusion filled my mind

FML

That was the only thing i could tell myself for the rest if the night.

Vote,Comment,Follow and Share

-Diamond