Wattpad Weirdo

First things first (I'm a realist) ;)))) I am so sorry
• I'm ignoring the age gap between Dan and Phil
• Pastel!Dan and (kind of) Punk!Phil. Idk you'll see what I mean

Okay bye <3

4K words

Dan's POV:
I scrolled through my new favourite social media, admiring the millions upon millions of books, poems and works. Taking in every detail of the book covers, titles and descriptions of each work recommended to me.

A certain name caught my eye. Obviously a 15 year old boy would be attracted to the username 'BoyzRBetterThanGirlz'

I clicked on their profile, reading the bio.
Hey!
Yes, I am a boy so I know my username is 100% accurate and correct.
Check out my writing! I know it's really bad but I'd appreciate it if you would have a read and make me happy.
Bye :3 XD <3

I chuckled and scrolled down, once again taking in every inch of the book covers. I found one that took to my liking.

I opened up a book called 'Treasure Boy' and started reading. In short the book was about a boy in high school being a misfit and being bullied, the generic stuff but I loved it. Sometimes it's nice to go back to the classic ideas, deep down I knew I liked it because I could relate to the character. I just hoped that maybe someone would come into my life and save me from the hell that's my school.

"DANIEL! YOUR TEA'S READY! IT'S PIZZA YOUR FAVOURITE!" My mum yelled from the kitchen

I sighed as I shut my PC lid, which was covered in Pikachus and pastel flower stickers, but not before I added the book to my library and voted for the chapter I was on. I got up and pulled my sweater on properly.

I waddled downstairs and joined my mum, dad and my brother around the table to eat, messing up my brothers hair as I passed him. We were always a close family, so supportive towards each other; that's what made it easier to tell them that I was pan-romantic. They weren't that surprised about my sexuality though, I mean I am a 15 year old boy wearing an oversized pastel pink sweatshirt with green and blue roses all over it and 'women's' leggings.

After a while I left the table and went back up to my room, full of pepperoni pizza. Opening up my PC again, I opened up Wattpad again to find a notification in the messages section. Eager to read it, I pulled my feet back onto my bed and opened the comment once I was comfy.

BoysRBetterThanGirlz- Hey, saw you voted for my book, thanks for that! Not many people read it, apparently it's too clichéd or something. XD

I quickly typed one back to him. He seemed like a nice guy.

Danisnotonfire- Hey maybe I like clichés! I'm really enjoying your book, it's quite rare that you find one with decent spelling and grammar ^.^

BoyzRBetterThanGirlz- I'm Phil Lester :3

Danisnotonfire- Dan Howell. *holds hand out for you to shake*
I like your name, it's kinda rare nowadays to find a Phil that isn't your Uncle Phil or your Grandad Phil. How old are you?

BoyzRBetterThanGirlz- *refuses handshake and hugs instead*
I'm 16 tomorrow!

Danisnotonfire- Cute, and I'm 15!I'll have to come online tomorrow and wish you a happy birthday!

BoyzRBetterThanGirlz- Aww thanks ^.^
What do you look like?

Danisnotonfire- Promise you won't laugh or be mean to me?