ZANE!? PT1

Aphmau pov
Im going shopping with Kawaii~chan today I wonder where though guess I'll go ask her "KAWAII~CHAN DIDN'T APHMAU TELL YOU TO TAKE THIS DOWN" "Yes Katylen~sama Aphmau~senpai told Kawaii~chan to but Kawaii~chan hasn't got the chance or time to ok and plus Kawaii~chan likes Katylen~sama and Jeffrey~(idk just say Jeffrey and if u know comment) ship." I tripped on boxes named Kawaii~chans ship box so I opened it it was more ship stuff it had all our high school friends in it but then i noticed one was missing it was Zane he only had one doll so i picked it up and put it in my bag then me and Kawaii~chan left.

Garroths pov
Im gonna do it we have been together since were babies so im gonna do it theres Aphmau now "HEY APHMAU" "Hey Garroth U was getting ready to go to the mall but whats up" "I wanted to ask you on a date tonight at olive garden" her face was red so was mine "B..B..BREAD STICKS oh sorry but sure I would love to" then it sliped "Aphmau I love you..." Next thing I know Im close to Aphmau and we ignore Laurence,Dante,and Kawaii ~chan and Katylen calling us and boom me and Aphmau were in the middle of the street making out.

Zanes pov
I was back in O'kasis when I heard Garroth was still alive I didn't care ever since that incident I turned cold hearted I was Always deppresed so mom send me to Mystreet I had just moved in I never came out side I never talked.

Aphmaus pov
Me and Garroth were literally in the middle of the street making out with every one watching I was scared at first but then I felt a connection stronger than ever before.

Sorry but I have to continue on another page