Last Goodbye

Angel POV

Imma miss you best friend i said to my best friend of all my life Tania. Our parents grew up as best friends and so far so have we but right now i dont know whats going to happen to us.

   Imma miss you too she said while crying on my shoulder.

Dont cry baby we still gon Ft each other every night and my mom said we can visit each other every other weekend so please dont cry i said while getting to cry.

Come on angel!!! My mom yelled so we stopped crying with a few sniffles here and there and we walked down the stairs together. Once we had reached the car we hugged one last time before i got into the car.

Imma miss you bestie imma Ft you when i get settled i said while opening the car door and getting in

Ok i love you

Love you too i said then i closed my door and the car had pulled off down the road. I turned around to see Tania standing there waving so i had waved back and turned back around when i saw her turn around and walk the other way towards her house.........That was next to mine.

                                                                                        At The Airport

Once we got to the airport we went to the gate and handed our tickets to the lady and went onto the plane. I put all of my luggage above my seat and sat down. Out of nowhere i started thinking about all the times i had in my hometown. I didn't even notice i was crying until my mom said something.

     Mom: Its ok honey sometimes its okay to cry 

     Me: I know mom but its so hard to leave my best friend of 16 years 

     Mom: I know honey i know

So after that little conversation i had put my head phone in and my eyes started to get heavy and sleep took over my body.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Angel in MM