Real Friends

Angel pov

      So we had got settled into our house which is a 2 story house with 6 bedrooms a movie room a game room and pool and Jacuzzi outside,living room and kitchen.

     Today is a new day which means i have to go to a new school called Inglewood High (made up). So i checked my phone and headed into the bathroom. I did my hygiene and went into my walk in closet to pick out my outfit (in MM).

     Once i did all of that i headed downstairs to the kitchen and my mom was in there.

Me: Gm momma 

Mom: Gm sweetie i got a surprise for you - see said while dangling some keys in my face.

Me: O M God mom you did not I said while taking the keys out her hand and running to the garage. And when i got thereto my surprise i saw a 2016 Mercedes. I ran over to my mom and hugged her tightly and then saying good bye heading off to school.

On the way to school i went through the McDonalds drive thru and ordered my food. When i went to pay the girl was hella rude and popping her gum. I hurried and gave her the money before she caught a attitude and told her to keep the change.

   5 mins later i arrived to school and i parked right beside a cute audi and i hopped out and made my way inside. I got dirty glares from girls but i could give two flying fucks and i got some whistles and damn shawty bad from guys...Thristyyyyy.

    I was on my phone while walking then i had bumped into someone.

Im sorry i said and started walking away but then i realized i had no idea i was going so i had turned around and quickly froze up. The boy i had bumped into was really cute and i was embarrassing myself so i hurried and got myself together. 

"Um im s-sorry but d-do you k-know where t-the office i-is" I said while Looking back. I dont know why im stuttering but something about this boys makes me nervous.

"Well yeah i do just follow me" he had said while turning around and walking the other way.

"So whats your name ma he said while flashing that million dollar smile my way". "My name is Angel" i said while looking down blushing. "Dont look down ma i know you blushing and ya know i think that cute" he said while smiling down on me. 

   I Blushed and looked down but quickly covered up the blush and just followed him quietly to the office. 

Alright we here ma go in and ask for your schedule and i will help you find your classes he had said in his cute voice.

OK so i walked in and saw a nice looking lady and walked up to her

Um excuse me miss im new here and im here for my schedule. She said ok and she had went towards the back and a few mins later came out with my schedule.

I had walked put and went towards lucas and he asked me for the paper.

"Cool" he said "We have all the same classes" he continued. OK i guess thats good i said as we started walking i guess to first period

                                                                                                   First period

Mr.Coly why are you late....AGAIN?? Said i guess the teacher

Well i was helping a new student and i dont be late all the times he said while walking to his seat while i stood there until the teacher notice me

OK well welcome ms.....

Ms.Jones i said finishing her sentence. OK well you can take a seat anywhere and we going to start soon. OK i said while taking a seat in the front because lucas was sitting next to this girl. I was just getting settled in my seat until i heard Lucas call my name and told me to come back there to sit next to him so i got up and sat beside him.

    When i sat beside him that girl was glaring at me....HARD. now im not the type to be mean to a random but i will when they have a problem with me.

Um excuse me do you have a problem i said while glaring back at her

Yes i do i see you checking out my man and i advise you to stop or im going have to fight a hoe  she said

HOE well if i did want your man which i dont i could have been got him and second i wish you would put your rust bucket dirty ass hands on bitch imma be going to jail and i want you to do that and thats a promise not a threat. I said while everyone in the class did their's ohhhh's and damnn's but i didnt care at the moment cause i was heated.

 Once i had said that she had got up and walked out the class crying so i had went back to my notes. Well my first day here didn't go so well.

For the rest of the day Lucas was really nice and we sat and talked to each other all day until it was time to go home. 

                                                                           End of the day

I was walking to my car when i saw lucas next to mine in the audi. (He gets the money) . i was inturrupted by lucas getting out of his car and coming up next to mine.

Lucas: I see you like my ride huh? 

Me: Hell yeah i like it why wouldnt i??? I said then continues looking at his audi.

Lucas: I like yours to ma he said while licking his lips and smirking. I dont know why but a whole lot of waterworks came down there if you know if i mean.

Me: So i should go i said while starting to get in my car

Lucas: WAIT he said while coming to the driver side of the car

Me: Yeah i said while looking up at him

Lucas: How about i will come to get you later on and i get to know you better some he said while flashing that cute ass smile of his

Me: Sure imma be ready at 6 and after that i headed home with him on my mind.....

                                                                                Am i Falling For Lucas Coly