Lucas and maya?

"Lucas asshole friar!" I yell on the phone.
"What's wrong babe?"
"Don't call me babe! I know what you did to me."
"What? I slept with missy. And she was pregnant and had to get an abortion. Big deal?"
"WAIT WHAT?! I know you slept with Maya! That's all I knew!"
"Oh well that..."
"How could you? I trusted you!"
"Listen it's really not a big deal. Maya was taking care of me the other night, I was a little drunk, but not really."
*********
Flashback(smut sorry not sorry)
*********
Maya grinder her hips into Lucas's groin, moaning. He stuck her erection in. Moving in synchronized motions. Lucas was slowly kissing Maya until he reached her chest, cupping her tits. They kissed, harshly and rolled onto her bed. Lucas started pushing in hard, and right before Maya exploded, Lucas pulled out hard, leaving Maya real sore.
"Shit! Protection!"
He wasn't going to make the mistake twice. He put on a condom and went back in, thrusting harder and harder until they reached their climax. Maya was moaning and screaming. Lucas was just smirking, enjoying the whole thing.  They then slowed slowly, but Lucas being drunk, pulled out really hard, and Maya Couldn't walk the day after.
***********
Flashback over
***********
"Really Riley, it was nothing. There were no feelings."
"Yeah well! I will see Maya's side of the story."

"Hey Maya. "
"Hey Riley."
"So, why did you have sex with my boyfriend?"
"I didn't! He was drunk, and I felt bad for him so I brought him back to his house. Turns out he wanted more and he slammed me against his wall and undressed me and just started doing it. He almost forgot protection, but thank god he remember right before I - you know what nevermind. The point is it wasn't my choice. I am not a slut riles."
"Ok peaches I believe you."
"Good. You want to go to the movies? "
"Yeah sure! What time?"
"I'll pick you up at 5? We can go see allegiant!"
Yes. Finally a movie with Maya. I mean what could possibly go wrong?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the smut, so I hope you like this! Please share and vote for this. Thanks X