Why

Dear Prince Charming,

          Don't try to save me and if you are trying: do us both a favor and stop. I don't need you or your help. I can do just fine on my own. If you care you would have found me before I left. I bet you don't even exist. I'm sure it's the same as last time. Nobody even noticed I was missing. Then the 'lovely king' and his 'darling queen' decided everything was too quiet, so they realized a special someone disappeared and sent out a desperate plea. She must have gotten lost in the forest picking flowers. Nothing bad could have happened, right? No not in the forest, not in the castle, not in the kingdom, not anywhere. It was my problem, my mistake. Why am I writing this? It's not like YOU would care, after all you're Prince Charming, why would you need the princess of whatever it is this time? It's not like I NEED you, after all I'm very capable, why would I need to be saved by Prince Charming? Why would I even want to be saved by Prince Charming? Why do I have to be saved? Why would I need your help anyway? I'm too far gone for you to save me. I'm too far gone for anyone to find me. It's better that way.

                                                         With 'Love' the Lost Princess