Help

Dear Prince Charming. Nice, now he hates me.

Don't try to save me and if you are trying: do us both a favor and stop. Please, keep trying. I don't need you or your help. I lied, I do. I can do just fine on my own. I've tried before. I can't. If you care you would have found me before I left. If you care you're still reading. I bet you don't even exist. You are real, you have to be. I'm sure it's the same as last time. It can't be. Nobody even noticed I was missing. They must have. Then the 'lovely king' and his 'darling queen' decided everything was too quiet, so they realized a special someone disappeared and sent out a desperate plea. They do care... She must have gotten lost in the forest picking flowers. I ran from there. Nothing bad could have happened, right? Everything did. No not in the forest, not in the castle, not in the kingdom, not anywhere. It was my problem, my mistake. I screwed up. Why am I writing this? It's not like you would care, after all you're Prince Charming, why would you need the princess of whatever it is this time? Why do I think you care? Why would you help me? It's not like I need you, after all I'm very capable, why would I need to be saved by Prince Charming? I need you, I know I do. I'm incapable of anything and everything, I'm useless. Why wouldn't I need to be saved? Why would I even want to be saved by Prince Charming? Why wouldn't I? Why do I have to be saved? How did I get here in the first place? Why would I need your help anyway? It's complicated. I'm too far gone for you to save me. But you have to try. I'm too far gone for anyone to find me. But I need to be found. Even by myself. It's better that way. No, it's not.

                                                                    With Love, the Lost Princess

*Bold is the letter/ note thing, normal print is her thoughts on the bold part before it, and if the whole sentence is in italics, then she agrees with what she wrote*

Sorry that I forgot to update yesterday (Published this a week later, just great. So so sorry). I told you that I couldn't promise to stick to the schedule. Anyway, I was really busy yesterday. I tested for a while and I had to help print the school newspaper (yes, I know. Very lame.) I normally write during the last period of the school day, which is newspaper. Yesterday was really stressful too, so please forgive me, at least this once. I promise to try to have the next one up on time (It's a day late, but I'm double updating today). I had this mostly done already, I just didn't like the way it looked and got very OCD about it. I am sick at the moment (Still am, but I'm almost over it), so if I take a day off school (probably won't because it's friday. Spoiler alert I didn't.) then I could maybe write a little. I tried to get on Wattpad on my home laptop (the one I own) and it tried to crash it twice. I have no clue why it did that or if I can get on it without murdering my laptop, but I can write on my Kindle Fire, so I am not entirely doomed. (I fixed my problem, Thank google :) Still no clue why that happened.) Wow, I didn't realize how much I just rambled. Sorry again, okay I should stop now. I will try to keep my schedule and promises. Okay, um... bye everyone. My whole 6 current followers...