I GOT EXPELLED

Just kidding. I'm to much of a goodie-twoshoes for that. Anyway I became a victim of 13114DartKayl tags, so here we go.

I'm being lazy since it is almost 9:00 and I should've been off of my electronics half an hour ago

I'm being lazy since it is almost 9:00 and I should've been off of my electronics half an hour ago. That pick is for the rules only.

~Facts~

1. My favorite anime is *drum roll*

Ouran Highschool Host Club!
This was actually a really hard choice because I love so many animes. Yet, it's hard to say no to the twins! Anyone agree? No? Dang it. (Especially Hikaru, he's my favorite).

2. So, at my school, we have to take these tests on books and it's called AR (accelerated reader). Last year, we got to choose how many points we wanted to get to (most people doing somewhere from 12-30 and barely making it then). We have nine weeks to reach this goal. Well, last year, I set my goal to 100 points and made it on the first day!

3. I'm most likely being my Sonic OC next Halloween. I have the ears for it now!

4. My sisters and oldest brother's favorite color are blue, my mum, dad, and second oldest brother's are red, and mine is purple, so if you take my two siblings then my parents and other brother's, you get my favorite color!

5. I recently went to Oddmall. Let me just say, it was amazing!!

6. I was Kay, the American's leader from Girls und Panzer, for Halloween last year. Here's a pic of her.

     I looked horrible, to say the least

7. When I went to Oddmall, I wore my fox ears. My mum, sister, and I got there early, so we went into this little bakery. (Their desserts were super good!) While we were eating, this lady walked up to us (I believe she was with her son) and complimented my fox ears. Then, she let me try her sunglasses on with them. After, she told that I could keep them, and then she walked out! It was a nice gesture, but a little weird. Here are the sunglasses (that I can't even where since I have glasses that have transition lenses).

           (They're really big on me!)

8. My favorite foods are Chilidogs and chocolate chunk cookies. (Basically saying, Sonic's favorite food and Tails's favorite dessert).

9. I wear necklaces under scarves. I don't know why, I'm just weird.

10. My favorite YouTubers are: Markiplier, JackSeptEye, Pat and Jen from Popularmmos, Matthias, and Amanda Faye. I like others, but these I believe are the best.

11. I have 2 American Girl dolls, a hole tub of Barbies, 6 or 7 Ever After High dolls, and 2 Monster High dolls.

12. My side of my sister and my room is covered is mostly drawings I drew awhile ago. (I haven't showed you guys the Chunnibyo drawings yet, but they're not very good, given that they're the 3rd, 4th, 5th anime styled drawings I have ever done, my first one being the one where I was in the Yellow Banana dress from Ouran HSHC).

13. I love Pocky! Also, I have the same shoe size as my mum.

              It is time to pick the...
                         Victims

1. Gamergirl80

2. Hurneth

3. Crystalwolf2319

4. Olivia403

5. Rosie_Lovette1234

6. Smash_Girl

7. twinklestar1234

8. Trinity_Prower8

9. Pokemon-justice

10. ThePlanetOfEarth

11. meluvanime04

12. AutumnS0521

13. athena_gryffindor (Yes Katie, you were tagged).

14. the_quarts-girl

15. Dream_givers

     Sorry to all of you! Anyway, have a nice day/night wherever you guys live! Also, I don't know why I put that picture. Like I said, Hikaru is my favorite character. (That's probably why I'm making a Hikaru x Reader).