The Meet

(Hey guys, first story, but I'm a decent writer. Sorry for any mistakes! I do not own any characters)

Enjoy!

As was any other day, Logan fetched the mail from the X mansion or the school for messed up kids (mutants). As he sifted through the small pile of letters, he saw one that caught his eye.

"The Avengers? Why is there a letter by them in here?" Logan muttered. He walked back into the school, and walked into Professor Xavier's office.

"Yes, hello Logan please open the letter." the professor said.

"Wha- how did you know- oh ok" Logan stuttered. He carefully opened the letter with a penknife that was conveniently near him. He read the letter a few times and frowned.

"Says that they're inviting all of us to like a meetup or something... at the Tower." Logan said. Having previously been on the Avengers, he knew what it looked like.

"Says that it's at noon, TOMORROW?! if we're going to go, we better start packing," Logan said.

"I have just sent a telepathic message to all my X-men, so you better start packing too." Xavier replied. Most of the students did not go, and Gambit was called up to watch them. The main roster went to New York in a plane. There they got accommodations, and slept for the night. At around nine o' clock the X- men woke and dressed, ready for the meet.

They entered the Avenger Tower after a short commute, and were greeted by cool jazz music and Tony Stark and Steve Rogers meeting them.

"Hey guys, how's it been?" Tony said. That began the whole reunion, with old faces greeting old faces, new faces greeting new faces , and new faces greeting old faces. They all began to talk among'st each other, but one conversation started a big argument. Hank was talking to Night-crawler, but he had critisized mutants like Magneto, and said that mutants should be treated differently than humans. Kurt hissed at him, and Hank called him devil boy. A fight erupted, with Kurt leaping at Hank, and Hank turning into Giant Man. Giant man tried to smack Kurt out of the air, but he teleported in front of his face and kicked off of it. Nova shoved Kurt and Giant Man away from each other, but by then everyone was at each other's throats, as Tony had stated,"He's right, you know."

(Thank you guys for reading this, and tell me if you want another chapter. Comment please, it means a lot to me. Ill probably post at least 5 chapters!)