Huh...

So yeah guys, third chapter, whooho!...

So read it. Please. Please. please.plz.

"You imbeciles! What the heck! Gah! Wah wah! Omg that's like so cray cray!" Tony mocked.

" This is no joking matter Tony, you guys didn't act like yourselves back there. Is there something you want to tell me?" the Captain asked.

" No, I'm not high, it was just... impulsive alright! I felt like I had to do it!"

"Wait... what do you mean you... maybe you were controlled by someone mentally!"

"But the only person I know who can do that is..." Nova said as they all turned to look at Professor Xavier.

Meanwhile, the Professor was admonishing the X- men.

"You may be young and make rash descisions, but that was uncalled for! You attacked the Avengers!"

"So what! They were extremely rude to us, and also attacked back!" Kurt shot back.

The rest of the team began to talk amongst themselves when the Avengers confronted the Professor.

" We have determined that mind control was at play here professor, and we ll know you are capable of such feats," Steve began,"So we have decided to take you in for a while until we get to the bottom of this"

"You can't possibly think that I was responsible for this?" Xavier said, shocked.

"That's why we want to take you in, until we are sure of who did it."

But the Avengers and the professor were unaware of the young students eavsdropping on them, but soon found as as Warren turned around, livid.

"Professor Xavier would never do such a thing! You better whatch what you're saying to our Porfessor!" Warren shouted.

"I'm sorry, but you gotta do what you gotta-" was all Steve got out before Cyclops blasted him. The Captain managed to get his shield up just beforre he was burnt to a crisp, and was thrown across the room. Thus, the fight started once more. Bobby Drake went in circles around Tony, freezing him inside his suit, and slowly crushing him. Hank was slammed in the head by Peter (Colossus) before he could shrink or grow, and Nova blasted Warren (Angel) out of the air. As the team spread out and faced their opponents, Falcon muttered,"Just like old times".

Pietro (Quicksilver) zoomed after Spider-Man as he had gone up high to get on the high ground. He dragged him down and pummeled him until Peter (Spider-Man) kicked him off.

Although the X- Men were greater in numbers, the Avengers were more experienced, and they drove the students away. However they tried, they were blasted away, and in this battle, Cyclops and Angel were badly injured by the Nova-Force.

This chapter is short AF, and I wasn't able to write cuz I was in Korea. But no one reads or comments or votes besides the few people I actually know.