Prologue

Hi! My name is Shinano Tennousu, I'm currently a grade 6 student and going to become a high school student soon. I'm just a normal averagely fat and otaku boy. 

I'm studying at Chiba Elementary School and I'm currently taking my last periodical exam. Thank god, Math was quite easy for this exam. And my classmates were quite hardened by it so, I had to help them before this exam.

I was just covering my pen with the pen cap and suddenly...

"KRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!" The bell rang.

Sensei told us to pass our papers to the front and went home.

As I've reached my condo, I'm living at the 2nd floor, Unit 34A. 

"Tadaima." I said.

Luckily, okaa-san was at home before me because I'm still quite scared of the dark.

"Oh, Shinano-chan... How was the exam?" Okaa-san said.

Oops, btw, my okaa-san's name is Maria Okashi-Tennousu (she's 1/4 Spanish and 3/4 Japanese) And my otou-san's name is Takeshi Tennousu. My dad's at Philippines now for some convention he should attend. 

Back to the conversation:

"*sigh* It was fine, I had to teach my classmates on some binomial operations." I said while taking a deep breath. 

"That's my son!" Okaa-san said happily.

"grrr okaa-san -_-" I said.

So, I went to my room (that is full of anime posters of Gintama and Katekyo Hitman Reborn) put down my bag and undressed to my favorite house clothes, a Gintoki Sakata T-shirt and checkered shorts.

And after I dressed my self up, turned on the computer, and our Kaichou posted on our class group on Facebook. She said:

"Oi! 6-A! I'm so proud of you all! Just so you know, graduation is around the corner, so, I would just like to say, thanks for all the memories! I'm sorry for the ones I've done wrong and haven't said sorry to. So, good luck and good luck on your high school lives!" 

I have to admit, I cried a bit on that message. Since it was inspiring to move on and live the next level.

(Time Skip: 1 week later)

IT'S GRADUATION! YES! 

I was excited but I felt some kind of nostalgic feeling and I just want to stay here forever. xD

So, then we made our sequence and sat on our assigned chairs. And the awarding came, I was awarded best in Science and English. And we received our diploma. 

Then, we all sang the school anthem, and made graduation rites and...

FINALLY! I GRADUATED ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! 

It was fun, but, I gotta admit, I quite hated it but I had some great times as well. 

(to be continued) 

Japanese Vocabulary:

Okaa-san = Mother

Otou-san = Father

Kaichou = Class President 

Tadaima = I'm back/I'm home/I'm here