If I Were A Boy

If I were a boy, I won't make my girl cry over me. If she does then I will make sure that it is because of joy and happiness that I give to her.

If I were a boy, I'll court her in front of her parents. Because aside from showing respect, it will also show that I can take their daughter seriously and I'll take it as a responsibility.

If I were a boy, I won't do anything that can cause her to cry. I will make sure that I would think twice before to come up with a decision.

If I were a boy, I would accept all her perfect imperfections. Loving someone is not about what you like about her, it's all about loving her imperfections.

If I were a boy, I would stay beside her when she's with her special day of the month (referring to her red days). Because I know how it feels to have menstruation.

If I were a boy, I will sing her favorite songs, even if I had the most terrible voice in world. Because I know how it feels to be serenaded by the man I love.

If I were a boy, I would give her love letters, chocolates and flowers. It may be faded as day passed but the meaning of those will never be forgotten.

If I were a boy, I won't make her jealous. I would give my whole love and trust. Because I know how it feels to see my man flirting with other bitch.

And lastly, if I were a boy, I won't make her cry. I won't let her feel insecurities. Because she's all that I need and all that I want. Kasi kung lalaki ako, di ko sya iiwan, di ko sya sasaktan for some stupid reasons. Kung lalaki ako, di ko sasayangin yung mga oras na ginugol ko sa panliligaw sakanya kung di ko sya mahal. Kung lalaki ako, I just don't say I love you, I'll mean it.

Sabi pa nga sa lyrics ng kanta ''I'd listen to her, coz I know how it hurts.'' Di naman talaga maiiwasan sa isang relasyon ang mag away.

Pero do you know guys how it hurts for us(girls) na you've taken us for granted? Na when we're having our mood swings, instead of listening and staying beside us, you guys often walk away and turn off your phones to avoid hearing our voice.

I hope guys you understand us. We're maybe a freak but we're the most special thing that you could ever have. Kaya naming makinig sa inyo boys kahit anong problema pa ang meron kayo. Kaya namin kayo tulungan. Hindi naman kaming mga babae na puro kaartehan lang ang alam. You don't know guys, how we cry at night when you say something bad, when you flirt to other girls and when you cry because of problems that we can't help you.

This song isn't bias :)

It shows how to treat your girl right. How to treasure her. Because she's perfect. Kung may bad attitude man sya, itama mo. Give and take lang naman pagdating sa love. Seryosohin mo sya, kasi once na masaktan sya never mo na mababalik yung dating sya. Never mo na makukuha ang whole trust nya. Wag mo sya paiyakin, she doesn't deserve to cry, you should make her happy, should make her feel special. Be thankful to have her in your life.

**mysterygreenlady**