Surprise

*******

I wanted to write something a little bit different.

In this story is threesome sex, so you were warned. :D

_____ it is a place where you should put your own name.

*******

"Hmm." You murmured.

"Already tired, sleeping beauty?" A voice asked nicely next to your ear.

"A little bit." You managed to answer.

"Did you..?" You already knew the question, so you answered before he could even end his sentence.

"I read some fanfiction. It was...uh...good."

"I can see it... or should I say feel it."

"I'm exhausted. Goodnight love." You weren't in the mood for any more talking and after the ' 'goodnight kiss' you fell asleep.

"Night."

Aoi POV.

She really is fast asleep. I just got home from work and only got a few words and a simple kiss. Oh right, I need to take the phone from her and put it on the nightstand next to the bed. At least she'd locked the screen and what was she reading now? Oh yes, Aoiha, she really loves Uruha's and my shipment.

***

It was almost dinner time, so you were preparing meals while waiting for Aoi to get home. When you were almost done, you heard a door being unlocked. Not long after you heard a deep voice.

"I'm home." Aoi said coming near you.

"Welcome back. Oh, Uruha..!" You answered a little surprised by an unexpected Uruha's visit.

"Good evening." Uruha greeted while taking his shoes off.

Meanwhile Aoi stood next to you in the kitchen, hands wrapped around your waist, and kissed the top of your head.

"What's for dinner?" He asked happily.

"Meat and vegetables. Can you stop acting like that while we have a guest?" You complained to Aoi for his behavior.

"Don't mind me guys. It's nice to see you two happy." Uruha said laughing.

"That's so nice of you Uruha. Soon we'll find a girl for you too."

"I hope you're right." He answered with a bitter smile on his face.

"You'll see. Anyway, are you guys hungry?"

"Hell yes. I'm starving." Aoi complained.

"Then let's sit to the table and eat."

***

While having dinner you all talked about their day and how things are going. After dinner you washed the dishes while the two friends went into the living room to watch TV. Later, when dishes were done, you were about to join the guys but your eyes were caught by a CD in the hall next to the mirror.

"Aoi?" You shouted from the other side of the room.

"Yes, ____?" He answered turning his head from the TV screen.

"What is it?" You asked another question.

"Oh! It's the new PV, it will be released next week but I thought you might like to see it earlier." Aoi said, smiling.