Linta

As the clouds pass over head Linta gazed up into the sky hoping to see beautiful stars spread out across the navy blue, night sky. Instead he saw dark clouds.
Looking around the village his mind ran over all that had happened: his village, that was now flooded and muddy, had been in a drought just days before. The storm, Catilinna, had just passed thru taking most of the huts down with it. Though the storm was a roughy trial, all the villagers came together doing their best to help provide for each other.
Linta looked at the lot that used to be his house, his HOME, that was now flooded through and torn down! He couldn't help but shed a tear over the loss of his HOME.
Linta was now only 16 but in the village you learned to grow up at an early age and was ready to work as hard as his father to rebuild his home.
Linta thought about how the next day would go planning it so that his family would have there home back in no time. Though He made plans deep down inside he knew his dad would take no part in his frivolous plan he still dreamt on. Every minute he dreamt on about such a plan he became happier.
Happiness was something the villagers found juvenile. Linta found happiness more as a game. When Linta was 10 He met an American whom taught him the "Glad Game". Though Linta was now 16 he still loved the "Glad Game"!
Linta had 3 brothers and 4 sisters it was: girl, boy, boy, girl, girl, boy, girl, boy. Linta was the 3rd oldest.