Chapter 1

Thalia's POV

"Miss Tyson, Miss Stewart is here outside. She needs to talk to you. Urgent daw po." My secretary told me in the line.

"Let her in." I simply reply and hang up.

Well I'll introduce my self. I'm Euthalia Ruiz Tyson. And my Secretary just mention awhile is one of my Best friends. She's Audrey Stewart.

*Door Open*

"What brought you here?"

"Waahhhh! Besty! Oh my gosh you don't believe me! I just met the well known hunky of the town!" She's so Loud. Ugh!

"So?" Not giving her a glance.

"So mo diyan! His totally a hunk! I'll assure you. Your going to drool when you met him."

"Whatever! I thought you came here because its urgent? Huh?"

"Well it is. Obviously! I just met Dwane Neon Davis! A total hunk!" Kinikilig na sabi niya. Tsk! She's crazy.

"Did you take your meds?" I ask her in half joke.

"Whatever Thalia! I thought your definitely a Sex Goddess. Tsk! You should hook that guy! And seem that your not interested!"

"Tss." Shortly answered her.

"Okay then. Well going clubbing later with Alexia. I'll fetch you nalang later in your condo huh? Bye!"

"Okay." That's it. She leave.

Its been an hour when Audrey left. Ang tagal naman ng oras. Gusto ko ng mag enjoy! Stress Na ako masyado.

*Door Opens*

"Excuse me Ma'am. You have your last appointment for this day. It will start 30 minutes from now. Sa Italian Restaurant po ito." My secretary said.

"With whom?" I ask.

"With Mr. Davis ma'am."

"Okay. Just give the name of the restaurant. And you can leave."

"But ma'am. Under time pa po."

"Its okay. Aalis na din naman ako. Wala ka namang gagawin dito."

"Thank you po ma'am."

I ready my self before I headed in that restaurant. As I arrived soon the waiter asks me if I have a reservation. I just told its for Mr. Davis. And he guided me there. Wala pa yung ka meeting ko. Tsk! What an unprofessional. Tsk! I took my phone as I heard my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Thalia ready your self I'll be in your condo after an hour."

"But I have meeting. Mamaya pa to matatapos. Susunod nalang ako."

"Okay. Be sure you'll follow a? Wag talkshit."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever!" And hang up.

"Hi Miss Tyson. Glad to meet you." I took a glance to that person. Only found out a Handsome guy.

"Are you Mr. Davis? What unprofessional! Your late."

It took almost an hour of waiting before he arrived.

"I'm sorry. I do some important matters. Okay let's talk about my businesses proposal."

"Sorry Mr. Davis but I'm hurry. Maybe next time. You wasted my time waiting for you. I'll go a head." Annoyed written over my face.

"But---"

"Maybe next time." I immediately went out and drove to my condo.

(Thanks for reading.) Sorry if its lame. First time kasi.