They Were Always Forever Young

'Forever young, I wanna be.. Forever young.... Do you really wanna live forever.... Forever... Forever young...'.

With his deep angelic voice, he sung his last words.

A tear fell from his eye as he smiled, remembering the moments with his four brothers. The day he he went on the X-Factor, the day he met Louis, those days recording their first movie, the day when Zayn got married, the day when Niall had a baby girl, the shock he had when Liam broke his foot.....

All those moments.... They would live forever in his heart... With a sigh.... He closed his eyes.... He saw his whole life flashed before his eyes. It was not surprising that he was the last of One Direction as he was the youngest.

As Harry opened his eyes again, he smiled. His four brothers were next to him. They were smiling with their arms held out to him. He ran up to them forgetting the world left of his life behind him. Without looking back, those five angels flew back up to heaven.

They did not have winkled skin or crooked hands anymore. They were young. They were forever young.

-----------

*runs behind Niall for protection* DO NOT KILL ME!! I STLL WANT TO LIVE AND MARRY NIALL AND HAVE HIM TATTOO MY FACE ON HIS BUTT CHEEK!! OK... let's make a deal... you can have a bag of my doritos. You let me live. K? ok.. *gives bag of doritos without the contents* I NEVER SAID I'D GIVE YOU MY DORITOS!! MWHAHAHAHAHAAA }:)  Anywayssssss.. This is my first story. I'm quite nervous about it. If I have at least 5 votes, I may write another one or a sequel to this one. It's your choice POTATO HEADS!!

RAINBOW COLOURED OREOS AND CHEESE,

juz_me_sandy