A true story of a Flint Michigan girl

Everything in this book is true and it really happened

Well here's my story......(My character name is Tiana luckett)

Ring Ring my droid smartphone rung the ringtone that was playing was ( lick lick lick by pleasure p) and on the other end of the phone was kelly. " hello what's up" I said whipping my eyes and getting up out of bed. "I know you not sleep" said Kelly. "yes I am sleep trick what you want" I shouted in the phone. "damn bitch i was just wondering if you wanted to come with me so we can go see my boo lenny he got a cousin named Leon and girl I think he's your type" said Kelly "well since you know my type tell me how he look" I asked "well he's brown skin he got a fade he like "5"8 or "5"9 he like 17 or 18 and he always rocking the latest jordans and Levis girl he is a thug plus he has money and on top of that he go to our school what more could you ask for" she laughed "well you know I'm always looking for somebody to spoil me" I said as I was smiling. "hell yeah" she added "and I told him how you look" said Kelly. "damn you wasn't even going to give me time to think about it you already told him how I look" I shouted. "yeah I'm sorry girl he had some good ass weed and i was high as hell" Kelly said. "just tell me exactly what you told him" I said with a interesting look on my face. "well when I was at lenny house lenny and I was in his room watching 106 and park and we heard a knock at the door and it was his cousin Leon" Kelly explained. Lenny went up the stairs open the back door for leon "hey Lenny" said leon "whats good bro" lenny added they both walked downstairs "hey this my girl Kelly, Kelly this leon my cousin." we both said hi to each other next thing I know Leon pulled out a big sack of weed " do you smoke kelly?" Leon said as he broke down the weed and the blunt "yes I do is you going to let me hit it first" kelly said "yes of course ladies always first" said leon while looking at lenny with a smile on his face. "nigga why you looking at me like that I ain't no female homie" lenny said with an attitude "bro I was just playing chill the fuck out" Leon said while he passed me the blunt and lighter I sparked the blunt up puffed it till i felt like my head was spinning then I passed it to Lenny so we had a little rotation going and we watch music videos and ate lots and lots of snacks "do you have a friend as pretty as you Kelly?" leon asked to break the silence. "who me oh yeah my bad I'm high as hell" I said with a little laughter "bae you can't smoke no more you doing too much" Lenny said laughing at the same time i just looked at him then turned my view towards Leon "yeah I have a friend name Tiana she young but she is very mature like me" I laughed and I looked at lenny he was zoned out "oh yeah how she look" Leon said "well she Brown skined "5"2 got long curly hair light brown eyes she real thick she is shaped like a coca cola bottle she looks alot older than me too" I explained but she's only 15" "oh that's cool I mean I'm only 17 so if you say she mature for her age then age shouldn't be a problem right?" leon said yeah that's right and we will see how this turn out I'm going to bring her over here tomorrow what school do you go to" I asked him. "I go to dolan" leon added "Really we do too you probably seen her before" I said. "what's her name again" he asked. "its Tiana luckett " I told him . "no I haven't seen her before but she sounds interesting I can't wait till tomorrow."

and that's why im calling you now cause he wanna see you so what do you say are you going with me today?

"wow you told him that" I asked "yeah you know I'm always looking out for you girl"  Kelly replied "well okay I'm going to get dressed and I'll call you back at like around 11 and let you know when I'm ready to meet you halfway". I added. "alright bye" said Kelly. Yup I said as I hung up the phone.

Tiana....

damn that girl went all out telling that dude about me I thought as I was jumping up from my king size bed walking towards the bathroom I strip off my clothes and hopped in the shower I grab my sweet pea body wash put it on my towel and covered my body with soap I washed up like 3 or 4 times before I finally turned the water off and jumped out my body was dripping wet so I grab my purple dry off towel and dried myself off after I Dried myself off I grab my sweet pea lotion and rubbed it on all parts of my body to top it off I put on my sweet pea body spray after that I pulled out my crest 3d white toothpaste put it on my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth then I rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash and wash my face last but not least I put on my dove original sent deodorant then I walked out the bathroom into the hall went into my room wrapped in my towel closed and locked my door that's when I threw my towel on the bed and turned to my underwear drawer and picked up the most prettiest lingerie I could find it was a pink and black lace bra and thong set then I motion towards my walk-in closet browse through my clothes and BAM there was the perfect outfit to set off the day I pulled out my pink Roc A wear dress it hugged my body like cheese on macaroni lol then I went to my jewelry box and got my pink black and gold bangles gold earrings I fix my makeup and sprayed moose on my already perfect curly hair and headed downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was making breakfast bacon eggs sausage and toast her usual thing that will wake me up.

Olivia Jackson (mom)...

Tiana where you going looking so pretty my mom asked im just going over kelly house for a bit is it ok if i go i asked with a pleading look on my face yes you can go im going to the van club anyway because i have to work oh yeah i forgot you do have to work tonight ok well can you pass me the orange juice please here you go as she handed me the jug of juice i poured myself a tall glass and drank every bit of it then i made my plate fully loaded sorry i have to eat and run ma but i told kelly i will meet her halfway an hour ago and it's already 12:45pm ok baby i dont want to keep you to long ok ma love you i said as i grabbed more bacon from the plate on the stove and headed towards the front door oh yeah diamond should be here from Romeo house later so tell her to get her chores together if you here when she get here my mom shouted out to me as i lefted out the door ok ma dang i said with a attitude.