Tiana meets Leon

Buzz buzz my droid smart phone went off in my hot pink roca wear purse it was a text message from my friend Kelly it reads.....

Kelly: hey gurl where you at  

12:56pm

Me: im walking down the street with ya impatient ass lol  

12:57pm

Kelly: oh okay here i come and you gonna stop talking to me like that cuz im way older than you chick lol.  

12:59pm

Me: gurl shut up and come outside why you talking bout you on yo way :-P  

1:02pm

I put my droid back in my purse and there she was looking pretty as usual kelly was 5'6 light skinded she had zillions in her head she was had on some Gucci shades with a Gucci half jean jacket a light blue belly shirt with the littlest booty shorts she could find in her closet at least that's what it looked like to me and she had some all white air force ones on.

Whats up bitch kelly said as she gave me a big hug hey so how far do we have to go and how long we staying cause my moma gotta go work at the van club tonight i added aww shit she do kelly said with.a huge smile on her face so you know what that means huh we both laughed yea I'm stayin out as long as I want cuz you know diamond not gonna tell on me plus she probably staying over her boo romeo house with his fine ass right she added well anyways we only have to go on Natchez you know over there by the school oh yeah i know where thats at so do leon and lenny stay on the same street i asked yeah leon stay down the street from lenny oh okay.

We started walking down orange blossom towards cypress and we turned right on cypress when we walked down the street all we saw was dudes looking and stopping there cars trying to talk to us "whats up beautiful ladies where yall headed do yall need a ride." Yea we will give yall a ride if yall need on cause as pretty as yall is aint no need to be walking im just saying if yall was our gurls yall be in the whip at all times the other dude in the passenger side shouted after the driver said what he had to say "yeah yall can give us a ride but i have to let you know we going over my dude house so thats up to yall kelly shouted out to the two dudes we can drop yall off half way i mean we dont want to step on niggas toes you know with yall fine asses the driver said while licking his lips thanks for all the complements kelly said as we jumped in they black on black four door magnum it was sitting on 27" inch rims in the inside of the car it was gutted out with black leather seats and white trimming on the head rest was some writing sayin (Loyalty) in white words and his sounds was out of this world they was playing "mrs pretty pussy" by plies as we made our way down the street we rode in silence till we came to flamingo street we can get out here kelly shouted so they can turn the loud music down ok my sexy ladies yall be safe the driver said if yall need us again don't hesitate to call and ask he said while looking at me how im gonna call without a number i said looking at him confused oh my bad here you go and make sure you keep that in a safe place where ya man can't find it cuz you know these niggas in flint be going crazy over little shit yeah you right but i dont have a man and im really just looking for friends at the time anyway oh i can dig that lil mama whats ya name mines is Frankie by the way nice to meet you Frankie my name is tiana ok tiana make sure you use that number ok beautiful ok i will ok see yall later bye and thanks for the ride we both yelled out as they drove off .

He gave you his number did he kelly asked yeah gurl how you know because you was talking to him to long yeah but i dont think im going to call him though i said why i dont know but any way lets go alright said Kelly as we walked down flamingo street then we took a left on Natchez we walked down the street then we came up to this regular looking house it was tan with green trimming going around it it was kids running in the yard thats when lenny came running up