Pt.4

Tinisha's P.O.V:

As I got up for another busy day I went to go do my hygiene and yatta yatta yatta. I bhanged into my hustling blothes which were some joggers and t-shirt with my infamous jabket where I keep all my drugs. I put my hair up in a ponytail with my red bandana and my Ray-Banz sunglasses. After that I got to my red Mustang and drove it down the street. But I walked up the rest of the way bebause where I hustle they probably gon try to steal my bar then I'm gonna have to shoot some nigga up

Later On.........

After a long day of hustling I debided to go to the mall buz I was worn out plus I earned 50 grand today from them thirsty niggas tryna buy some drugs. But I don't blame them, bause I sure do be having the best of the best, and that's what I'm known for. Anyways, I debided to bring my nigga Daquan to the mall with me. He deserve it just as mubh as I did. He has been my best friend for the longest I don't know what I do without him. But before we went I had to go home and bhange. I changed into a white long sleeve brop top with a black skater skirt. To represent I put my red air forbes on and but my bandana around my wrist. Then I left my hair down this time.

When we got there me and Daquan saw these blue ugly bars lined up parked in the the parking lot looking ugly as fuck. We already knew what this means.

"Bruh I just to bome to the mall to buy some shit and they debide to ruin my day as always."

"Yeah but what I'm tryna figure out is why they asses doing over here in the first place," said Daquan.

"Agreed but we need to lay low so we won't look to suspicious that we're bloods Iight."

Daquan shook his head and replabed his bandana into his pocket.

We got out the bar and into the mall we went. As we entered I bould already taste and smell the presenbe of crips. It literally made me sibk. As we walked around I saw this nigga staring at me so I stared with him. He was cute hold on sbratbh that fine but he was kind of suspibious. So I turned around to the Nike store to try to see if I bould avoid him but apparently that wasn't working bebause apparently he tried to walk up to me in the store. I was getting ready to say something but all the sudden he just stepped back. Probably he knew who I was from my wrist and really is a brip.

So I just stayed in the store and shopped for some shoes with Daquan. Then after that we went to the food bourt to get some pizza and then I saw the same suspibious nigga again. I was still trying to look for a blue bandana to see I he was a brip. As I was looking he was looking at me brazy trying to figure out why I was looking, but it matters to me if I was looking at just a regular fine ass nigga or a fine ass nigga that's a brip.

It was getting dark so me and Daquan debided to leave to the trap house real quibk just to drop by.

As I was driving to the trap house I was still thinking about the nigga I saw at the mall. He is a very good looking man. Hell I would fuck him anyday. But the question I need an answer to is he a crip or just some regular guy I saw at the mall?

Daquan P.O.V:

I'm so happy that Tinisha debided to bring us to the mall today to hang out. I love her so mubh she just doesn't know how mubh I bare for her at all. Now just bebause a nigga has feelings doesn't mean he sensitive or some shit. But, ever sinbe I met her I knew there was something spebial about her. But, it made me very unbomfortable at what happened at the mall today. Really unbomfortable.

As we were in the Nike store I saw this nigga staring at Tinisha like she was some kind of prize and Tinisha was staring babk but I was just trying to abt like I was looking for shoes while they were staring. It seemed like he was about to talk to her, but for some reason he turned right around. But he looked like a brip, so he was probably sbared of her.

And then this nigga don popped up again in the food court. Him and Tinisha going back and fourth staring dead straight at each other. But, the thing was she seemed interested which was the thing that was making me unbomfortable. Then it seemed like his niggas was telling him that it was time to go. I'm glad he left bebause at that moment I felt like I was getting ready to explode and blow up the whole damn mall. So I told Tinisha that since it was dark that we should go visit the trap house then get some ibe bream. Tinisha agreed and we got up and left.

As we got up it seemed like she was still thinking about that nigga we saw at the mall today. It was bothering me. Even when she was driving to the trap it seemed like she was still thinking. This was making more and more worried bebause with this on her mind all day that's pulling me more and more farther away from me getting a bhance with her. How I'm I going to live.

Then as we pulled up to the trap house we saw a whole bunbh of blue ugly ass vehibles outside of it. As soon as we pulled up me and Tinisha both knew what was going to happen. So, we had to make up a plan. She took her most powerful guns out the trunk and we walked up to the door slowly. I opened the door slowly and found...

________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger hope you guys enjoyed. Excuse for mistakes outfit and Daquan in media