Who's there?

It's your wedding day. You and Suga have been together for years. You're standing at the alter hand in hand. Your shining white dress is trailing off the stairs. Yoongi is looking the most handsome he ever has in his black suit. His smile is the brightest you've seen it. All the members are lined up behind Yoongi. Namjoon was your best man. You and Namjoon had gotten close recently, some may argue a little too close. Sometimes you got lost in his eyes when he talked to you but you always managed to shake it off. Every member had a smile on their face but him. His eyes were darted on the ground as if he never planned to look back up. A tear almost detached from his face but he caught it. He put on a fake smile to portray that the tear was of joy, but deep down you knew it was of heartbreak. You try to focus back on Yoongi. You smiled and so did he. "If anyone objects, speak now or forever hold your peace" says the pastor. You can see Namjoon choking on his words, gulping hard. As the pastor begins to confirm that no one has objected, a voice cries out. "Father I object!" Yoongi quickly turns around in anger. Your eyes widened in shock. Namjoon runs up to you. "Look I can't let this happen I can't stand here and not say anything!" You whisper in his ear "Namjoon you're making a big mistake please get back to your position." He turns around to Yoongi. "Yoongi I'm sorry but I'm in love with her she's my best friend." "Namjoon how are you embarrassing me in front of all these people. I will marry her and she will marry whoever she pleases so let her decide!" You worriedly looked out into the audience, then back to Yoongi and Namjoon. You picked up your dress and ran off into a room. You could see Namjoon and Yoongi chase after you. You shut the door and began to cry. "I'll pick the first one who comes to comfort me, for that shows how much he really cares." A knock immediately approaches the door. "Who is it?"
"Who do you think?"
{The end} (ahh thee cliff hanger)