Chapter 1 BOOT CAMP

It's 2065 and were at bootcamp I woke up from a loud explosion. I peeked out from my teams camp and saw enemy CDP raiding our territory I grabbed my SVG-100 and hid behind a pile of rubble I wondered to myself "why are we being raided"? I cleared the thought and looked into my scope and saw 5 enemies with the VMP, I shot one of them and hit a head shot. I was surprised this was the first time I used a sniper I sniped another and then another. Then I saw my fellow teammates which included ruin prophet seraph and nomad lay down next to me with their snipers as well but we couldn't stop all them so we  pulled out our LMG and started spaying the enemies and killed them all... Well that's what we thought at least ruin got stabbed in the back by the ripper I grabbed my sparrow and grabbed an arrow from my quiver I loaded it up and shot, he flew far back and died I fell to the floor looking at ruin I started to cry he was one of my best friends on my team  i grabbed ruin and I was gonna bring him back to camp but that wasn't the case a Trip mine was placed inside the camp by a enemy, prophet yelled "TO THE FLOOR" we all went down but I wasn't fast enough I flew back to the floor and the team got covered in rubble.