chapter1

This is Kim.

Kim was playing with her kinetic sand while she heard a knock on the door. She got out of her off of her race car bed and ran down the stairs like a giant crab. Pizza pizza pizza pizza she screams. She violently open the door and had a big ol frown on her face realizing it wasn't the delicious cheesy pizza that she ordered that she was waiting for 5 hours for those that the shit in her pants. At the door with her psychologist that helped her be normal in life but of course it wasn't working. She don't slam the door in your face and it landed on the ladies knows she hated her so much she then went upstairs screaming pizza and sat back on her race car bed and ordog Snooki return to eat her feet because they smelled so bad and her fingers look like giant sausages. She loved it when Snooki did that.

The next morning he woke up and she got in the shower just kidding she never showers. She put on a sweater that says I'm normal just kidding LOL and her pant headpiece pizzas on it you can see she really loves pizza and don't forget the tacos. She patted snokii on the head and walked out the door without brushing her hair teeth or putting on shoes. She walked and saw that cute boy with the suspenders and hair covered his whole face. She loved him so much she made life size cardboard cut out of him.

First chapter guys home you liked this story cuz it's really good I love it so much. I worked so hard on it.