Roi Imagine

You woke up to the sun in my face. You stretched out and turned to the side still half asleep your arm searching for someone. That someone happened to be your boyfriend Roi. Instead you was greeted with an empty space.

You rubbed your eyes and sat up ruffling your messy bed head. An aroma of pancakes was coming from the kitchen. You get my lazy ass up and quietly make your way downstairs. When you reach the bottom you rub the sleep from your eyes and trudge to the kitchen.

"Awake babe?" Roi's voice says. He turns and smiles as he finishes surving up pancakes with syrup and vanilla icecream. You manage a simple yawn and stretch out again making Roi laugh. He boops your nose and a little icecream gets on it.

"I can fix that" he smiles before kissing the tip of your nose, the coolness of the icecream goes and is replaced by the warm heat emitting off his lips. You feel yourself blushing crimson and he smiles at you. He then proceeds to take you to the table.

He comes with a plate of the delicious breakfast he's made for you and returns for his. When he puts his food down he goes back to the kitchen. You wait patiently for his return and he does shortly after with a carton of juice and two glasses.

"Thanks" you say and wait for him to sit himself donw. "Lets eat!" He says before you both tuck into your delicious breakfast making small talk and little hums of appreciation for his cooking here and there.

When you finish you clear the table and he helps you dry off the pots which you washed. Lets just say bubbles got everywhere and your shirts were soaked. Roi had made a bubble beard making you grin and you ended up with bubbles on your arms.

"Let's go get changed" he said before taking your arm and leading you upstairs. Once you are both ready you head downstairs to his car. "Baby shall we go to a theme park?" He asks. You nod eagerly and get giddy like a small child and with that he sets off for your day out.

A/n sorry I aint been on here so long I have been working on a story on my other account FragileBecky so I apologise for not coming back here and yes I will be updating my song book soon. Also I have recently become a BTS fan so I want to do something bts related if any armys reading this would like it? Also if you are an army comment who you bias (rapmon all the way but hobi and jin are my bias wreckers) so yeah see you all around more often!