nice day walking

Today the turtle named Chester. He was taking a walk to the park. He thought it would be fun. And so he was right. But he felt lonely so he rounded up some friends. But he still felt lonely. He thought he needed to have pets join in. When he had them it still didnt work. So he thought he needed to find a partner to love for internal. So he sent on a quest to find a loving partner to love for life shall give him. Charlie Chesters' cousin had a wife. So his wife Syl short for Sylvia had a sister like friend lonely as well. She suggested to both they should go out on dates. And if it didnt work they can find others. They both agreed. Chesters dates name was Martha. Martha and Chester went to a fancy restaurant. Martha was a squirrel and Chester was a turtle. Syl was a chipmunk while Charlie was a bird. They went out had a nice time. Charlie wants it to continue. Chester didnt think it went well for his side. He arrived there early to be a gentleman. And he was waiting for so long and he went to the restroom quick. As he did so he slipped on the wet floor. Hit his head on the sink. Then the toilet and then the floor. He laid the unconscious for an hour. His date Marth was waiting for Chester she thought she was to early. And so she went to the bathroom as well. Out comes Chester he was still dizzy and his vision was very blurry. He bummed into Martha. Martha and him falling down to the ground. She was not to happy about that situation. So she went to the bathroom and came out still little mad. They ate Chester ordered for her like syl said to. Syl told her to order her a large steak side potatoes crispy and a side salad with ranch dressing. Martha did not want any of those choices so she really wasnt pleased at all. So she had to reorder and the night left in good but also bad as well tonight. They talked nice but everything else was horrible. Chester tried to explain to her that he slipped in the bathroom and went unconscious for an hour. She didnt want to hear a word he had to say all evening forever.