turtles long walk for love

Chester tried to explain to her but she didnt want to hear it. "Martha please understand me". "No Chester no i will not hear it im done with you". Chester sat in his room in the dark crying. After a week or so he gets over it. "Im a man". Chester says to himself in his bedroom. Chester went out to a bar he hoped he get lucky and bring himself a nice lady back home. Zena the bartender ask what did he want and hows he doin. "Im ok I guess hope tonight will be feeling better soon". "Whats the matter" Zena says to Chester. "Well," Chester took a pause. "Im not feeling to well after a date night with a girl named Martha. I had a miss hap and she miss understood it and she hated me for it and never wanted to see me again. I dont really want to get into details about. Its just to painful of remembering it." "Oh i understand. But i could help u feel better. Take you some place thats calming. And it helps me when im really sad. It might help you as well." Zena said to Chester. Chester thinks she was just flirting with him. Just by the way she said it. "When can we go?" Chester said kind of egarly. "When my shift is over. Thats not till 12 am." Chester knowing its only 10:58 pm. "Ill wait ive got time." "Great ill see u then. I cant wait because its so soothing. And relaxing and buster you need it. You look exhausted." "Probably because i am." Chester and Zena laughed. Zena left to attend another table waiting. Midnight came. Zena drove Chester to the calming place. "Wow it looks pretty nice here!" Chester said in amazement. Zena leads Chester into the calming room. Theres hot tubs, water bed, eating healthy bar area, tipsy bar area, massaging tables, lights in the room changed to your soothing colors. "Zena this place is so relaxing." "Well Chester it's my home.... I always come here when im feeling really down. Even if I live here I come here all the time I know it is confusing but it's what I do." "I do understand." They both sat in the hot tub relaxing and enjoying their time. Zena feels all weird about being near him. "What is this strange feeling" Zena thinks.