Day5: Kissing

Continued from last~~

***

"Just one more thing..." The Austrian mumbled, wrapping his arms around the others neck, pulling him close.

Gilbert got the hint, tilting his head slightly before kissing Roderich. Damn, why didn't he ask him out sooner.

The two kissed, and kissed, again and again, it wasn't until a little after 12:30 Roderich decided to ask the big question.

"So, are we boyfriends now..." He blushed, avoiding the others gaze.

"I don't know, you tell me." He replied kissing him once again.

Kissing was all they did, neither of them wanting to take it further. Just wanting to enjoy the the moment.

Slow kisses, soft kisses, a kiss with a bite, those were the Austrians favorite as he let out a small mewl when the albino tried it. Gilbert seemed to like the French kiss most, Roderich's ex Francis taught him that one.

1 am and Roderich's phone went off, signaling he was due home by now and it was curfew.

"C-crap, I'm going to be late." He got up quickly. Gilbert started packing the picnic up, giving the boy a peck, he told him to go on so he didn't get in trouble. Roderich smiled to himself, it truly was a great date night, and he knew he liked the other's kisses the most.

***
Sorry this was short, but I didn't know what to write, I promise Day12 will be way better