D.M.B x Hellbent

It was a cold day at Planet Dolan. Everyone was doing they're own thing. Dolan and Shima was making a new video called "Why Do Cats Hate Water", Pringle and Melissa were cuddling in the next room, and Hellbent was in his room crying to himself. He was thinking about what D.M.B did to him earlier that day. D.M.B on the other hand was thinking about Hellbent. He liked him so much but he was too scared to tell Hellbent how he felt about him so he started to act like a big asshole to him (basically showing his feelings). Earlier that day D.M.B walked over to Hellbent and pushed him.
Hellbent: What the fuck? WHY DID YOU PUSH ME?!

D.M.B: Because you're ugly, you're dumb, nobody loves you, and you should go and kill yourself!

D.M.B felt really bad about what he did to Hellbent. He decided to go and apologize to Hellbent and tell him how he feels.

D.M.B: *knocks on hellbent's room door* Hey Hellbent! Are you in here?!

Hellbent: *opens the door, tears are still in his eyes* What do you want?!

D.M.B: Can I come in your bedroom?

Hellbent: Come in.

*both of them sit on hellbent's bed*

Hellbent: Do you want to make me cry again?!

D.M.B: Hellbent... I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you.

Hellbent: Then why did you say all those hurtful things to me?

D.M.B: Well... I... I love you Hellbent. I said that stuff because I was shy to tell you how I really felt about you. *starts to cry* I'm so... So sorry.

Hellbent: *grabs dmb's face and kisses him passionately*

D.M.B: *blushes* You're not a bad kisser.

Hellbent: *smiles, then slaps DMB across the face* WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I TOLD YOU TO KILL YOURSELF?!!!

D.M.B: *rubs his left cheek* No Hellbent.

Hellbent: What you said was fucked up on soooo many levels! Would you like it if I killed myself?!

D.M.B: N.. n... no!

Hellbent: Do you really love me?!

D.M.B: YES! YES I DO!

Hellbent: *smirks*

D.M.B: Uhhh... why are you smirking?

Hellbent: If you really love me, then prove it.

D.M.B x Hellbent smut coming soon! 😀

Art done by pewdieuniverse