Chapter 1: The Last Weeks Events

Just last week, Phoebe, Paige, and I decided to bind our powers. It was a tough decision but it was for the sake of Wyatt and Chris. Then, right after we said the spell, three grimlocks tried to attack the boys. So we got the Book back out of the attic and said the reversal spell:

"Powers of witches rise, come to us across the skies, return our powers that which we bound, to help us vanquish what we've found."

All of a sudden, the chandelier above the dining table began to shake and our powers returned. Although, they had been upgraded. I received my usual powers, freezing time and explosion, and also I received the power of astral projection, I think Prue may have had something to do with that. Phoebe got premonition, levitation and empathy, like before, and also she finally got a better active power, reading thoughts. Paige got her Whitelighter telekinesis back, and also the power to clone objects. The days passed, with the usual demon attacks. Grimlocks here, Kazi demons there, but the demon activity suddenly reduced. We had been getting one demon attack a month, which made us suspicious. So, Paige went "up there" to see why and the Elders told her that they wanted to scale back the demonic activity until Wyatt turned 14. He's 4 at the moment so we have a while to go.
____________________________________

I really hope you enjoyed this but Ik it's kinda boring but the next chapter is a flash forward to the present. Tell me what you think in the comments! No hate please!!