All alone

Assalam mouealikoem guys... My name is Taiba . This is my first time writing a story, hopefully you guys like it any ways this story is love story. Meribon is a meddle class girl, a week after her sixteenth birthday her parents died in car accident. Meribon falls in love with Sayif. Sayif is high class boy, but Sayif doesn't care that he is rich. He doesn't believe in love.

Meribon's POV:
Aunt maria came in my room she gave me a big hug. I looked at her, is everything okay I asked. She tried to keep herself together but her eyes told me something was wrong, so I asked her again is everything okay. For a couple of minutes she didn't say anything. After 10 minutes she said " you will be okay I will be with you" I asked what are talking about. Aunt Maria your are scaring me, is this one of your joke? She said this not a joke. As water from her eyes came she said your parents died in car accident. " What " please tell me you kidding, she nodded side ways. I screamed than heard a voice telling me I am  hear my child. Then I realized that I was dreaming and the fact that my dream was my nightmare and my nightmare was my reality. I sat alone crying to Allah. It has been a year since my parents past away. After my parents died I started living with my Aunt Maria and her husband. Aunt Maria' s husband is cheating on her just because she can't have a child, what moron. She got Divorced so now it's just me and her.