My Hot Boss

Asalam mouealikoem guy. How are you guys?
How is life so far ? What do you guys think of this story? Do like it?

 How are you guys?How is life so far ? What do you guys think of this story? Do like it?

This is how I imagine Sayif. He look hot and he also look like that rich type boy.

 He look hot and he also look like that rich type boy

This how I imagine Meribon. Adorable and mysterious looking Meribon.

 Adorable and mysterious looking Meribon

This is how I imagine Aunt Maria. She looks lovely and kind.

Don't they look like their meant for each other?

Tell me how you imagine Meribon, Sayif, and Aunt Maria. Okay let's get started.

Meribon's POV:
Since it was me and aunt Maria I needed a job so quite high school. I told aunt Maria that this afternoon I will go searching for job. So that afternoon I went searching for job. I went to two restaurants, The first one doesn't let females work in their restaurant, and the second restaurant that I want in was really big and it was fancy looking. When I walked in I saw a hot and tall man yelling at waitress. I asked him nicely, do you know who is the chef ? He asked me who I was and why I was looking for the chef?. I ignored his question and in deep voice I asked him again do you know who the chef is or do you not. He looked at me and said you are talking to the chef. I was so embarrassed I tried to forget about how rude I was. Before I could say anything he said let start over, I nodded. Hi my name is Meribon I'm looking for a job, do you guys have any open spot. He looked at me, he said  yes we do have a open spot. Can I see your  resume he asked. Yes of course sir. He told me not to Call him sir my name is Sayif  everybody call me by name, so I wish you do the same. I just nodded but inside my head I was thinking why he lets everyone call him by his name?. He looked at my resume he saw that I don't have any work experience so he asked me why he should hire me. In a complete confidence I told him because I believe that you could be anything if you put your heart in it. Cooking is my specialty. My mom was a cook, since I was 10 years old she taught me how to cook and since than I loved cooking. After he listened to my reason he hired me. I was so happy that I hugged without not knowing and when my body touched his body I felt my heart beat really fast like it was a sing or something. He said I start working tomorrow and from10 PM to 5 AM. I want home with a big fat smile on my face.

Sayif's POV:
I was getting ready for my dads wedding, it has been 7 years since mom past away. I was really happy to see my dad move on and I bet mom is really happy too. When I finished getting ready I want to my dads room to see if he was ready. I nocked on his door on till he said come in. My dad was so happy my sister Nusma was also happy. The next day I woke and looked at the clock, I am late dam it!. I rush to my restaurant, when I want there everything looked out of place . I was so mad I yelled at one of the waitress. Suddenly I felt something so I turned and saw a beautiful girl in a red long dress and reddish hijab. She came up to me asking me do you know who is the chef ? I asked her who She was and why She was looking for chef?. Instead of answering my question she looked at me and in deep voice she asked me do you know who the chef is or do You not?. I looked at her and told her that she was talking to the chef. She looked really embarrassed so I said let's start over. She nodded so I took that as an yes I would love too. She introduced herself, then she asked if there was any open stop. There was no open spot but for some reason my heart told me to lie so I told that there was a spot open. I asked her if I can see her resume, she said yes of course sir. I never really liked anybody calling me sir so I told that my name Sayif and everybody call me by my name I also told her to do the same. I looked at her resume everything was fine. But she doesn't have any work experience so I told why she thinks that I should hire. In her confidence voice she gave her reasons I was surprised by what she said so I hired her. She so excited that she hugged me without not knowing. When her body touched my body I felt like my world just got better because of her.