You Are My Everything

Chapter 1

            I was just a young girl whose name is Sulli. Sulli Choi, to be exact. Today's the first day of my high school year, the start of everything. To say that I was nervous was an understatement. Nevertheless, the goals for this year were to do my best and. . . .

            Find a boy that fit and love me till eternity.

            Nope, I don’t know her. Nope, he seems new. Nope, I’m pretty sure that I don’t know her. . . GAH, aren’t there anyone I knew in this school?! What in the world? How is that guy even qualified to be in high school?! Yes, I knew him from Middle School, he was the class clown and have failed every single class in eighth grade, well, except Physical Education. But, same idea and concept. Uh, why is that girl staring me? The hell? Do I have like, sauce or French fries stuck to my face? Well, that tends to happen from time to time when I’m in a hurry. And I WAS in a hurry this morning, I kind of overslept. . .

            I sighed hopelessly, adjusting my jacket. Great, I know no one this class. Girls whose skirt were pulled too high up with make-ups all smeared on their faces, a freak that was drawing inappropriate stuff on the board, two boys in the back who were giggling and laughing like hyenas over a book slash comic. Oh my, what a class.

Look on the bright side Sullie, I thought dejectedly, you can see your best friend at lunch and after school.

            My first class was Math, then Language Arts, after that we have a 30 minutes break. I came down the hall to my best friend's class, her name is Victoria. I took a close look outside Victoria's class window. She was on her phone trying to text someone. Tsk, her lovely boyfriend I’m guessing. How could she have the heart to be lovey dovey with her boyfriend over messages when her best friend is practically experiencing hell aka le class 10A. Why, Victoria, whyyy. I cried mentally. Why are you doing thi--- Oh look, I got a text message! The message was from Victoria. . . Well woops.

The message said, "Sullie, you’re making that face. Stop making that face woman, spare me with it. I don’t want to go blind from looking at it -.- Always wonder what type of a female you are. Anyways, come in, I’ll introduce you to my class."

Well excuse moiiii for being too overly attractive for you, missy. Pushing the door open I walked in, feeling a little timid. Immediately, Victoria came over and dragged me to her seat. "Peoples! And aliens . . .!  This is my best friend Sullie Choi. She’s very nice. This lonely midget here needs to be more social. Please take care of her!” You know those feelings where you would just want to smack the people you’re talking to with your shoes? Yes, I’m feeling that feeling right now. Every heads in the room turned to us, oh god, this is actually very intimidating. . . “What a pretty name, Sullie! Pleasure to meet you!” Chimed everyone in class 10B. I was shocked after hearing that. I’m more than shocked, I’m astounded. Everyone in here was so nice, so nice that it felt almost unrealistic. “N-not at all, it was a pleasure for me to meet you guys.” A bow came next. Wow, the atmosphere here sure is nicer than my class’.

After all of those commotion, Victoria leaned closely into me and asked, “So Sullie~ Any interesting boys or human males in my class?” while raising her left eyebrow. Out of the corner of my eyes, I scanned the rows of boys in here class. A boy with brownish hair and swept bangs that almost covers his left eye, a small and petite-looking mouth, and a tall and proud nose struck her. I was amazed, how could such an angel like him be found in this school? I guessed Victoria followed my gaze, because she then knocked me lightly in the head and said, "You got good eyes, girl. Go for him. c;”

Oh, there goes the bell, guess it’s time to go back to hell. As I hurried out of the heaven, I tried to have a peek at the guy’s name tag, and if I’m lucky, a glimpse of his face. I realized that his name was Oh Sehun. A very charming name, might I add. He smiled at me, I smiled back. I waved Victoria a good bye and ran back to class. My third class after break was Social Studies, and then Science. Science was probably my favorite subject throughout the whole day. Not because I like or is good at Science, no no, far from that, it was because of the comedy that the teacher brought in.