Chapter 1: the magcon

Los-Angles, Smith's house, June 25 2014, 2h34pm

Acacia: what we're you thinking to do about your 2 million of followers?
Me: I was thinking to do a video and maybe do a Meet-up, but I don't think I can. Also my fans won't stop asking to do a video with you.

She also have a channel, you, maybe already knew her, Acacia Brinley. We met not so long ago on social media. We also live in the same city : Los-Angles.

Acacia: sure, but what could we do?
Me: whisper challenge?
Acacia: I'm in girl!

I go get my Canon and we instal all our martial; lighting and a lot more. We clean a little my room, about 5 minute later I'm ready to start.

Me: What's up everyone? Before we start I would like to say a big thank you because today we hit 2 million on my channel. It just incredible and I will never say thank you enough for changing my life.
...

Acacia: Acacia Brinley for the channel acaciacute.

She waved her hand in front of the camera.

Me: Many people wanted an other video together after the best friends tag so we are going to do the whisper challenge, do you want to explain it?
Acacia: The contexts is simple one of us have the earphones, she pick up the beats that she had in her heads and showed it to the camera, with the music at max and than she has to guess what the other said...

About 2 hours later we finally finished our video. The hardest will be to edit the video because with all the stupid stuff we did, I'll have about a day to edit it.

After Acacia left, it was about 8pm. I went on Twitter because what else to do? My notifications have exploded, by a tweet from a fan:

@allisonismyqueen it lacks Allison to make it perfect #AllisonInTheMagcon

What is "Magcon" I asked myself?

I decided go see the hashtag and saw million of tweets similar of the last one. Some of them are nice and other ...not so nice.

I'm still not sure what "Magcon" is. To avoid shame by asking myself I decided to ignore the tweets because I knew that if I don't respond they'll finish by pass to a other things.

I was going to sleep, when Acacia texted me, I know it her because there's no one that texts me at 2am.

From: My B*tch
To: me

Cutie you're on the top tweets, I'm so happy for you.

From: me
To: My B*tch

I know, I saw, thanks. Do you know what's the "Magcon" or you don't?

From: My B*tch
To: me

They contacted you?!

From: me
To: My B*tch

No, but can you explain me what it is...

From: My B*tch
To: me

This is a gathering of YouTubers/ viners super known. It allows fans to meet theirs idols and conversely, if you you integrates the Magcon you can do anything you want like work, you're case would be singing.

From: me
To: My B*tch

Ok thanks cutie, good night, I'm dead.

From: My B*tch
To: me

Good night.

Los Angeles, Starbucks, 4:04 pm

Acacia: [...]then he brought me to the theater it was so cool, but then a b**ch came [...]

It bean 1 hours that I'm listening to Acacia's adventure with her "boyfriend" that I don't like at all. Elsewhere I'm a 100% sure of seeing him with a other girl in the street. For sure I won't say it to Acacia because I'm scared that she take it bad.

I know that a best friend have to respect when her friend is taking but today I'm completely in my mind all about the Magcon. I search on the web and it composed by 12 persons, 11 boys and 1 girl. They make tours all around the US to meet they fans.

Acacia: [...] then I meet a pink unicorn that flew who took me to the Bisounours land [...]

If the occasion comme to me to make part of it, would be a big opportunity for my channel and mine future. I always dreamed of meeting my fans.

Acacia: Allison Jordan Smith?

Me: what do you want?

Acacia: are you lessening since the beginning or am I talking to the wall?

Me: for sure I was.

Acacia: let it down, I call you when you're ready to hear me...

She get up and go. Maybe I should had lessened her, I'm sure that she will forgive me by tomorrow night.

I have not else to do so I'm going to squats a little bit of Starbucks wifi.

I post a photo on Instagram and snapchat and I connect on my Twitter.  I was right the fans did calm down since yesterday. My last tweet was from 2 days. I decided to post a tweet indirect like I know how to do.

@allisonsmith I'm sorry...

I quickly disconnect from it because I don't want my cellphone to bug for my notifications. I'm heading to pay my 2 beverages that I order.

I'm on my way back, when my cellphone start ringing. I answer quickly without take the time to see who it was, I wish it is acacia.

Me: hello?

???: am I whit Allison Smith?

Me: yes, but who is this?

???: I'm Bart Bordelon manager and creator of Magcon Tour.

...

What do you think about this chapter?

I know it doesn't have a lot of action but it will come.

Don't forget to vote and comment it would give me desire to continue.

A lots of love.