Sir, where do I sit?

Lissy Cleigh was a small girl, only 4"9. After a hard lunchbreak of mockery from her so called "friends", she checked her timetable to find she had english. Her old teacher, Miss cocks, had left on maternity leave meaning she had a new teacher.

"Oh crap" Said Lissy, realising she was already 10 minutes late. She rushed to her classroom as quick as she could, she didn't want to make a bad impression.

"Sorry I'm late sir! Where do I sit?"

Lissy looked up from her timetable to see a handsome face looking down at her. He was a chubby man, with a slight stubble for hair and a freshly shaven face. His eyes sparkled like dictionaries, his teeth as white as a thesaurus, his jawline circular like a whiteboard marker, and his neck, Oh his neck! It had more layers than an onion, more depth than good literature, more rolls than a bread shop, more definition than a hd camera lens. He was beautiful.

"Over there" Pointed the handsome teacher.  Her desk was at the back, close to the window, but far from the literature. "Here's a book for you Lissy, try not to be so late next time, yes?"

"Okay sir, thanks"

Lissy's heart fluttered when he spoke. The way his shirt caressed his ample stomach and back rolls made her eyes go wide and her face flush red.

"Call me Mr. Riddles..."

This was going to be an interesting year...