o n e

Natalia

I was standing at the cashiers place at a diner down the street from my house.

We were having a really slow night. All I wanted to do was sleep.

It was currently 9:01. Damn I still had 2 hours till we closed.

Some time passed and them these guys walk in. They appeared to be twins.

This should be fun I thought sarcastically.

I walk over to them and say "Hello, my name is Natalia. Ill be taking care of you today. Can I get you something to drink to start you off?"

"I'll have a sprite."

"And I'll have a coke."

"Alright. I'll be right back with that."

I go to the soda machine and get two cups and fill them up with ice. I then put coke in one and sprite and the other.

I walk back and put the drinks in front of them. "Are you guys ready to order?"

"Um yes. Ill have you with a side of fries." One of them said smirking at me.

"Well I'm not on the menu so why don't you choose off of it. I'll give you a few more minutes."

I walk off and wipe down the counters.

It wasn't unusual for some guy to talk to me like that.

I walk back over to the guys and ask if they're ready.

"I'll have the egg sampler with bacon," One said. "Oh and I'm Ethan."

So Ethan's the one that said that to me.

"And I'll have pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon." The other one said. "And I'm Grayson, Ethan's better looking brother."

I chucked and then went to the back and put the orders in.

In about 10 minutes the food is ready. I take it to them and sit it down in front of them.

They say thank you and I walk away to ring up their bill.

I walk over and put the bill face down on the table. "Whenever you're ready, just walk up to me and pay it. "

"Alright, thank you."

"My pleasure."

I looked at the time. It was 10:30.

About 15 minutes later, the boys get up and walk over to me. Ethan hands me a twenty and says 'keep the change.'

The bill was only like $10. Why would he give me a $10 dollar tip?

He slips me a piece of paper and them walks out the door with his brother. I look at it and its his number.

Oh dear Jesus. This boy gave me his phone number.

I snap out of my thoughts and cleaned off their table and locked up for the night. I said goodbye to the chef.

I got in my car and drake played. I drove home and walked upstairs. I hopped in the shower and then got out and brushed my hair. I laid down and slowly found myself drifting into sleep.

1 vote and 1 comment for the next part