How We First Met Ch.1 TMNT

Hello my name is Lea and I'm 16 years old and the most shocking thing is I'm a mutant ninja turtle. I have a light blue mask, my skin is light green and I'm 5 feet and 3 inches tall. This is the story of how I met Leonardo and how our lives changed forever.
~Chapter One: How We First Met~
I was brought to the Battle Nexus Tournament, a competition held every three years where the mightiest warriors from numerous galaxies come together and battle to become the champion of the multiverse. The Battle Nexus was governed by a mystical figure known only as the Daimyo, who presided over the matches of the tournament and maintained the peace of his realm using the War Staff of Ultimate Power. Though the Daimyo had final say over who could compete in the tournament (and, more generally, on any other rulings) however, the individual matches were usually refereed by his servant, an ethereal being Gyoji. I am the only mutant turtle in my realm so I felt kinda lonely, but I have a best friend and I could count on him always. Usagi joined me in this tournament as well, he is the best samurai rabbit I know at such a young age. I sighed in disappointment that no one is like me in any way possible. I mean who else could be a mutant ninja turtle that has a single katana as a weapon of choice? Who else is my kind? "Is there something wrong Lea-san?", Usagi asked. *sigh* "Usagi I just feel kind of nervous for this." "Why Lea remember your training with us." I looked at him, I knew he was right but I have something else in my mind. "Usagi I think I'll take a walk, I will see you later ok. I just need to get my mind together that's all." I left and walked into the chamber of past champions, until I heard a ruckus that was going down the hallway. I used my ninja skills to the task, I leaped to the celing and crawled over to the action. I saw a group of assassins attacking a *gasp* mutant turtle. *I thought I was the only mutant turtle in this tournament. I think he needs help.* I saw the turtle on the floor and his head rose up, one of the assassins aimed a bow and arrow at the poor warrior. I silently landed on a statue, drew my katana out, and slashed through his weapon. "You have no honor assassin." I jumped off the statue and posed a defensive pose. They ran off, I put back my blade and walked towards the warrior. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah I am... fine." Our eyes met for the first time. He has the same skin tone as I do, a blue mask, and twin katana blades. "Are you a mutant turtle like me?", the warrior ask. "Yes I am and a ninja as well." "Wow just like me and my brothers.", he exclaimed. "Wait, there is more of you guys and they are related to you by blood." "Yes why do you ask miss umm..." "Oh my apologies, my name is Lea and you are?" "My name is Leonardo but you can just call me Leo. Huh, that's funny. You and I have the same name but you have an a' instead of an o'." "I guess that is funny.", I replied. "Anyways Lea why did you ask that there is more of us? Isn't there mutant turtles of where you're from?" It really hurt me to admit it, I took a deep breath and answered his question. "Unfortunately no, I am the only ninja mutant turtle in my world." A tear ran down my face. "I'm sorry.", I apologized. "No it's alright. I know it's hard on you, being the only one of your kind and all." I dried my tears with my hand. "I see your weapon of choice is the katana isn't?", I asked. "It is and I can see it is yours as well." "I guess we are more alike than we know." A light shone in our eyes, Gyoji appeared. "Fellow warriors the competition is about to begin, come." He disappeared. "Umm... I guess we should get going Leo." He put his hand behind his head, blushing. "Yeah I guess we should." We walked out to the battle center. We bowed and said our goodbyes. "It's been honor to meet Leo." "No Lea the honor is mine, you saved my shell back there and I thank you. Maybe we will meet again someday." "Yeah." We went our separate ways. I don't know what it is but I don't feel as lonely whenever I'm around him, I guess I like him.
TBC