My Arm Is Healed Ch.3 TMNT

Leo's story last night was incredible, he met Usagi the same way as he met me. I also learned about his and his brothers' creation of how they got to be the way they are. I woke up, got up from the couch, as Leo told me what it is, and I stretched my legs to start a new day. *Pheww, what a night. I hope my arm heals fast because I can't go on a day without training with my katana.* I heard a swoosh and a swing. *What was that?* I ran to the source of the sound, it led to me Leo's dojo. "Be one with me kata." I was watching at his doorway, it was slightly ajar. His movements are so smooth and the way he moves his twin katanas are all in flow. That is amazing I never knew Leo could be so concentrated, it's like him and his katana are one, but did he just say "kata." Then a flashback hit in my mind. I was in the dojo training with Usagi. "Again!", he instructed. I came in with my katana at full force, Usagi blocked my attack with his swords. He knocked my blade out of my hands. It landed on the sandy, old punching bag. I sighed of disappointment. "Remember Lea-san your mind, heart, and spirit have to be one to flow with your katana." "I know Usagi, I know. But I don't get why I keep getting it wrong. I will never be one with the flow with kata." I walked over to the punching bag, picked up my katana, and put it back in its sheave. "All you need Lea is practice and never give up." He put his swords back in its sheave and walked away. I remember training for days then for months. I never gave up like Usagi said, "Practice makes perfect." Finally after months of training my katana and I are one. Usagi was amazed with my skill and perseverance. That is the end of my flashback and Leo was still waving his twin katanas around. Huh, we are more alike than I thought. He suddenly stopped and said, "Ah, I knew you were watching me." I ran to a nearby dark area and went out of sight. I saw Leo got out of his dojo and he disappeared with a blink of an eye. *Where did he go?* I looked around but he was nowhere to be seen, until I heard a voice behind me. "Boo." "Ahh!" I jolted out of my hiding place and faced Leo. "Leo don't do that, you scared the shell out of me." "Sorry I couldn't help myself. Anyways why were you watching me?" I looked at him in his deep brown eyes and sighed. "Leo I'm sorry I just miss wielding my katana, I miss my home, and I even miss Usagi. When I saw you move your katanas so smoothly, I realized how alike we are. I used to swing my katana like that, so concentrated and all in flow. With my bad arm I can't do anything with my kata." Leo's eyes went down and thought of an idea. He put his hands on my bandaged arm and started to unwrap it. "What are you doing?", I asked. "Trust me.", he whispered. Once my arm was not bandaged anymore I heard Leo say, "Move it." "What?" "Lea move your arm, trust on me this." I do trust him as a matter of fact I trust him with my life. I moved my arm and this is impossible. I could move it. "Heads up!", Leo shouted. My katana was in mid air, I jumped and caught with my right hand. I swung it and started to wield it once again. I started to laugh happily, "Oh my gosh, this can't be happening. I'm healed, but how?" Leo took awhile to answer, I guess to collect his ideas. "Well when I first examined you I had this technique that Master Splinter taught me and used it on you. This technique is to heal deep wounds, all I did was press your arms pressure points and voila! Your arm is healed." I stayed still for a moment. Then, I hugged Leo to thank him. "Thank you Leo." "Your welcome." When we broke the hug our lips slightly touched. Me and Leo blushed, I cleared my throat. "Well Leo tell me about yourself. You told me all about your brothers but you didn't tell me much about you." "Come with me top side tonight and I can tell you everything there is you have to know about me." I hesitated for a moment. "But what about your brothers?" Leo responded, "They will be fine, they're ninjas remember." "Oh yeah I forgot, let's go." I know this is going to be a beautiful night with my mutant crush.
                                TBC