Love's harsh poison

Leon's upper half was sprawled out on a dark brown coffee table, beads of sweat sliding down his skin, defining his muscles. His face flushed a bright red and his fingers turned white from grabbing on to the table as a mixture of pain and pleasure traveled through his backside. The fingers on his hips gripped him tightly, the nails digging into his skin. The man behind him, who wore business apparel, leaned against Leon's back, his hot breath running across the nape of Leon's neck making him blush harder. Leon gave a shocked gasp as the man began to lavish his back with light, gentle kisses that left his skin sensitive. He let out a soft, pleading moan as the man ran his fingers up his lower back and gently kissed his neck. The man let out a hoarse moan as he began to roughly thrust into Leon whose moans began to become louder. Embarrassed by the girlish noises he was making, Leon covered his mouth with a shaky hand attempting to muffle the sexual noises. The man peered over Leon's shoulder and narrowed his eyes in displeasure.

"I don't believe I gave you permission to do anything, Leon." The man's harsh voice made Leon's eyes widen in shock and just before he could make a comment, his arms were forcefully jerked behind him and tied tightly behind his back with a black neck tie. Confused, Leon finally got the chance to look back, his glossy light blue eyes were filled with anger and embarrassment.

"What the fuck Dean!?" He shouted in a breathless voice, his cheeks still flushed. His chestnut colored hair, which was usually slicked back, was messily swept to the side, strands of hair clinging to his forehead. Dean gave a short deep chuckle before looking into Leon's eyes. His forest green eyes were filled with malice and lacked any trace of mercy. He leaned in closer, his white button up shirt grazing Leon's back, and whispered in a deep voice.

"Bad boys need to be punished. Isn't that a popular saying among humans?" After saying that Dean fell back onto the cobalt blue couch with Leon sitting in his lap, his arms pinned to his muscel defined back.

"What the hell Dea-AH!" Before Leon could finish his sentence he let out a scream of pleasure as Dean roughly thrusted into his prostate. He arched his back as Dean's hands roamed his body, fondling anything they could find.

"I don't understand why people find having sex with the same gender displeasing, you seem to be enjoying every single moment of it."

Dean exclaimed and continued to use quick powerful thrusts which left Leon moaning loudly and writhing in pleasure. Dean tightly gripped Leon's hips, forcing them down as he rammed into him leaving Leon struggling for breath. Leon's vision became hazy as his mind filled with nothing but the thought of Dean moving in and out of him, the hot, thick air that surrounded them smelled musky and was filled with lust.

"You know, your insides are squeezing me pretty tight, it's like your asking me to fuck you harder." Dean whispered into Leon's ear, his voice laced with seductiveness. Leon opened his mouth, but didn't say anything. His face contorted in a mixture of pain and pleasure as a tight knot began to form in his lower abdomen. Dean gave a small grunt as Leon's insides clamped down on him.

"I don't recall telling you that you could cum whenever you want." Dean said as he slipped a black metal ring over Leon's dick. Leon cried out at the cold metal, his face twisting in pain at not being able to cum. He threw his head back onto Dean's shoulder, sweat dampening his hair.

"please..." he pleaded with glossy, lustful eyes, "Dean, please take it off....it hurts.." Dean gave a malicious smile and fondled Leon's nipples while whispering in a deep voice.

"It does look like it hurts, but I'm not inclined to end punishment early," His right hand sliding down Leon's abdomen, his index finger making light circles on the tip of his cock, "But maybe.....just maybe....I'll end it early if you beg me to. Convince me that you really want me to take it off."