Hunting

Juvia went fishing with Gray. Gray just had a short on, and Juvia just have a under shirt and a booty short. "These fish are slippery!" Gray complained.

"Not really, I am really focused, that's how I caught 10 fish."

"And I only caught 1."Gray complained.

"Look there's a Bunny." A voice in the forest was heard.

"Yeah you're right."

"Shut up..." The boss of them said.

Juvia didn't mind the voices, until she got attacked from behind. "My lunch! I mean....Juvia!" Gray looked at her.

"Back off! She mine!" The boss said.

"No! She's my friend's friend."

"So does that mean I'm your friend?" Juvia ask.

"No." Gray answered

"Well don't help me!" Juvia got off the grip and started. To bite his arm.

"Haha! Good thing you're a vegetarian the one that don't keep their teeth sharp."

Gray started to lunch him and use his ice make magic on them. Then they went away.

"Why did you call me lunch?" Juvia asked.

"Because I'm gonna eat you." Gray crossed his arms.

"Well let's head back its getting dark." Juvia looked up.

"Ok."

~With The rest of them~

"Natsu fire breath on that stick then roast the fish but not too much. Gray and Lyon set up the tents, meredy and juvia help Gray and Lyon." Lucy demands.

-20minutes Later-

"Let's tell each other the most important things that happened in pur lives...starting with Juvia and end with Meredy." Lucy said.

|A/N: I have a new book called, Hate or Love {Gruvia}, I am more focused on that book than my others. Please read it!|