Chapter 1

I was awakened by a knock on my door. My eyes don't want to open yet that's why I tried to find my cellphone through groping my bed. And when I found my cellphone, I opened my eyes and checked the time. It's exactly 3:00 am.

"What?! It's 3:00 am and there's someone knocking on my door?" I told myself in a low volume and with a frightened voice.

As people say, 3 am is ghosts hour. I looked at my hands and I saw that my fine hair stood. I am really startled that's why I didn't mind frittering my time knowing who knocked on my door. So I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but sadly, I can't sleep at all. My drowsiness went away because of being startled.

I heard someone crying outside my room so I get up and walked slowly until I came near the door. I opened my door gradually and I saw my little sister crying. When she saw me, she hugged me right away.

"Darlene, why?" I asked her with a pronging face. But she didn't answer me.

"Darlene? Why? Huh?" But still, no answer.

And when I tried to check her, I saw that she's already aslept. I wonder why she cried. Maybe because she's too startled that's why.

I went inside my room with my little sister. I laid Darlene on my bed and after that, I also laid on my bed. I hugged my little sister until I fell asleep.

"That's what happened few hours ago." I told my Mom.

"Thankyou Georgina for taking care of your little sister." my mother said while she's running her fingers through Darlene's hair.

We heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

"Ma'am Jean and Ma'am Georgina, breakfast is ready. Sir George is already waiting for both of you downstairs." Yaya Fin said.

"Okay, we'll be there in 5 minutes. Thankyou Yaya Fin." my Mom said while smiling. Yaya Fin bowed and she closed the door after.

I fixed and put the blanket on my sister while Mom is looking at me. When I finished putting the blanket on my sister, I saw my Mom still looking at me.

"Mom? Let's go? Dad is already waiting for us." I told my Mom while I was smiling at her.

She said, "Okay, let's go." and she smiled back.

My Mom and I went down and we saw Dad.

"Come here, both of you. Breakfast is ready." Dad said and he smiled at us.

We went near to Dad right away. We sat down and started to eat. While eating, Mom and Dad asked me random questions. And when they stopped asking me questions, I looked at my watch.

"Mom, Dad, I have to go. I need not to be late for school." I said and stood right away.

"Sure Sweetie, take care of yourself huh?" said Mom.

"Yes Mom. Both of you together with Darlene and Big Bro Jess take care of yourselves. I love you Mom and Dad. Bye." I said.

"We love you more our Princess." Dad said and after that, they kissed me on my cheeks and I also kissed them on theirs.

I ran fast until I came near my car. My Driver, Drake Wilson, opened the door of the car until I came inside. When I was already in my car, he closed the door and went at the Driver's seat. I was sitting at the back. From our house to our school, we need about 20 minutes travel. I was still sleepy and because we still have remaining 15 minutes travel, I fell asleep.

Stephanie Mayer:

I was waiting for Georgina at the waiting area when I saw Benjie Taylor, our Bestfriend, just arrived. "Hi Stephanie!" he said while wearing his big smile. "Oh, hey Benjie! You look so happy, huh?" I said.