Summary (Details about story)

I'm going to be writing a story for the summer. After this story is completed, I'll try and complete the other ones. My other stories will be on hiatus for the mean time. Thanks for reading this little short thing about the details. I plan on putting the first chapter on next week sometime give me some time to revise and write of course. I have the first chapter locked in my head. I just need my fingers and my phone to put it on. :)

Coming soon: The Good Girl's Bad Boy....

Summary: Emma Donner, straight brown hair and green eyes. Appears to be the American sweetheart every boy would be swooning for. Instead, she has the shy personality and has a serious addiction when it comes to books.

Enter Ayden Hale, with light brown hair with bright blue eyes. A typical bad boy. Drinks alcohol, smokes cigarettes, and breaks every rule at Central High. He has a deep dark secret that nobody knows about him.

The two have held a grudge between the two of them since little kids. Not uttering a single word to each other until the first day of junior year

Did you think it was good? If you like this idea, then comment what you thought and vote. The amount of votes is what determines me to write the next chapter faster. Hint hint....