The Year of 22 Tears

Hello everybody!  I just wanted to let everyone know that this book is co-written by StacieFruit.  We are entering this into the Watty Awards 2012, so please remember to vote, comment and fan.  Thank you!  We are hoping to have more success with this book than our other books.  We're excited to be writing this, so please tell us what you think!

Prelude

I ran, i didn't stop, and I didn't look back. I did what my mother asked. My sister ran closely behind me. Life was already changing, and I wasn't ready.

I ran, and ran through the woods, as images of my parents flashed vividly through my mind. Thinking back at how just this morning I saw my mother's and father's smiling face telling me to have a good day ant that they loved me. It had only been 8 hours and my life had changed drastically. I knew this wasnt the end. I knew this was far from over.

I looked back at my sister, her face was emotionless as a tear escaped her eyes. I was sad too but i had to stay strong. For her.

She was the only thing I had left and there was no way I as going to let him hurt us more then he already had. he hurt not only me but my whole family.

The trees passed in a blur as I tried not to trip over broken branches and fallen down trees. I prayed silently to myself, Praying that it all was a dream, pryaing I would wake up and see their smiling faces just on more time. Just one more day as a perfect family. A perfect family with a broken past.

We continued to run not looking back. there was a roar of thunder as rain started pouring down. Only then did I break down, only then did i allow the tears to fall, to let my salty tears mix in with the pure rain, falling from the sky.

~~~~~~~~

A/N

So what did you think?  Please remember to....

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!