Chapter 1

Cath looked down at her phone with a smile when she saw Levi's picture behind the obnoxious ringtone that he had forced her to use after summer when he called her in the middle of the night. Her ringer had been so quiet that she slept right through it.

"Hey Cath! Are you packed?" Levi asked. Cath could practically hear his smile. It had been 2 weeks since they had saw eachother.

"Why wouldn't I be? You've only been telling me to pack for the past month.." She laughed.

"I'll see you in the next hour, sweetheart." Levi said as Cath heard a loud click.

Cath grabbed her bags and walked downstairs to see Wren sat on the couch next to (This name is no longer spoken of.)  She dropped her bags and gasped. 

"Hey Cather....." 

"No. You know what? Don't you dare Hey Cather me! You left us and I will never forgive you. Do you really think I would just up and forgive you after you left us in the hospital. You never even apologized to Wren! I see something wrong with that picture!" Cath's voice turned into a loud scream at the end of her outburst. 

The girls' dad walked into the living room.

"What's all the commotion abo-" He cut himself off

"Laura?" Rings of silence echoed throughout the home.

A tear slipped down Cath's face as she ran upstairs with her laptop in hand. She sat down at her desk and opened up her laptop and looked at the comments on Carry on, Simon.

"Magicath, I don't know if you're reading this but my name is Morgan. I have been a fan since day 1. This book has saved me from missing the series. I want to be a writer but I never know where to start. I would love if you would message me to give me some tips.. Thank you Xoxoooxoxoxoxooxo -A fellow Shipper." Cath bawled at the message. She really did have a reason to write.. She makes people happy and inspires them.  

Cath started a message, "Morgan, Hello. I'm sure you know me at this point. Thank you for being such a faithful fan. I am going through a hard time right now and you cheered me up. If you want to start writing just start doing creative writing. It may be difficult at first but it will get easy. Just look at an object even and write about it. You will look at objects differently which will help in your future of writing so you can add just the right amount of detail. I will give you more tips. Send me some of your work so far and I can be your somewhat editor. Love Cath."  She sent the message and smiled, hopefully she had made someone's day better. 

A knock sounded at her door. "Cath! It's Levi." He yelled through the door.

"Come in!" She shouted back.

He ran into the room and pulled Cath into a tight hug. "I love you. Are you ready to go back to school?" Levi whispered in Cath's ear.

Author's Note!

Thank you for reading chapter 1 of my Fangirl fanfiction. I hope you enjoyed.