Chapter 2

Cath walked into the room she had somehow snagged with 4 beds. Levi jumped onto one of the beds by the window.

"I claim this one, you can get that one," Levi pointed to a lifted bed with a desk and a lamp under it on the other side of the window. "Wren and Reagan can sort out which beds they get." He got up from the bed and walked to the door. 

"Let's go get the rest of the bags." Cath said walking out of the dorm.

..................................

"What all classes do you have this semester?" Levi asked tracing patterns on Cath's hand. 

"I somehow got into Fiction-writing again, Creative-writing, this one math class for credit, and a reading class where we have to go really and I mean really in depth with novels." Cath smiled at the boy next to her. 

"Didn't you get into a new fandom?" He asked Cath.

"Yeah, I started some fanfiction for it if you want to hear?" She asked.

"Sure but first,  (A/N: I paused with typing here and all I could think was but first, let me take a selfie. Is that bad :3?) what fandom is it?" Levi asked giving Cath a questioning look.

"The Supernatural fandom. Have you watched it?" She asked opening up her laptop. 

"Have I watched it? You're kidding me right? That's my favorite show of all time!" Levi exclaimed.

"Well, I guess you'll like this then. I'm kinda missing gay love so I decided to write some. Destiel for the win." Cath blushed and logged into her fanfixx.net account.

"I'm ready. Trust me I'm used to it by now." Levi re positioned himself and closed his eyes ready for her to read.

Dean followed behind the angel, the wind almost making Castiel's trench coat hit him. "Jesus Christ!" Dean murmured. "You should know not to say that by now Dean." Castiel turned around and glared at him.

"I'm sorry okay? The wind just scared me. Anyways, where is Sammy?" Dean asked worry evident in his voice.

"Does it matter at the moment Dean? I need to talk to you about something important." Cas stated.

"You don't need to keep anything from us Castiel. Just speak your mind. Let's go back inside and sit down because now I think I need a beer." Dean said turning around and going back into the bunker.

"Get me one while you're at it please." Cas said sitting down at the table and sighing.

"Alright so, what did you want to talk about." Dean interrogated.

"I'm sure you know by now I'm not the best with this whole 'feelings' thing but I think this feeling is love. Dean, I think I'm in love with you." 

Dean chugged his beer down and slammed it down on the table.

"I love you too Castiel. It's just will it work with the whole hunting thing?" Dean asked a tear slipping down his cheek.

"If we really love each other we can make it work. Especially if we've made it this far." Castiel said cracking open his beer and taking a swig. 

"You're right. We should get back to the case. Where's Sam?" Dean asked getting up and grabbing a stack of books off of one of the shelves.

"In all honesty, I have no idea. He said he just had to go out for a while. Try calling him." Castiel replied. A slam sounded throughout the bunker.

"Speaking of the devil." Dean laughed.

"Hey guys I come baring gifts of coffee and work." Sam said sitting down across from the new couple. 

Dean and Castiel made eye contact and bursted out laughing. 

"What has you two so giggly?" Sam raised his brow.

"Your ship has sailed." The couple said in sync that made Sam stand up on his chair. 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Sam yelled and sat back down.

Cath shut her laptop as the dorm door opened. 

"The bitches are here!" Reagan exclaimed kicking the door open and dropping her bags on the floor. Wren followed behind her and shut the door.

"Hey guys! Pick out your beds and get unpacked. We have a t.v in this room suprisingly." Cath said happily getting up and putting her laptop on her desk.

Author's Note:  Hey guys! Thanks for reading my second chapter. I hope you have liked the story so far. I will need to add some new characters so feel free to comment with some of your oc's and I will add them as part of the story. I will need their height, hair color, eye color, gender, and name. If you want me to add any other important details I will.