Church

It was past two in the morning when Chris and I stumbled into my kitchen. I was currently riding his back, and he was trying to carry me into the house. We were both piss-ass drunk. I was slowly muttering "Giddy up Giddy UpGiddy up..." over and over. Chris finally managed to set me down on the kitchen counter. He turned around, and stood between my legs. He ground his pelvis into mine, and grabbed my hips. He started kissing me fiercely, while groping my body. It might have actually been hot, if he wasn't so incredibly drunk. He grabbed a fistful of my waist length hair, and pulled my body against him. I let out a grunt, and tried my best to push him away, but I wasn't strong enough. Suddenly the kitchen light flicked on, and Chris and I yelled out in pain. Chris pulled his mouth away from mine, leaving behind a slobbery mess. I wiped away most of it with my sleeve, and looked up at the doorway. I could see the shape of my brother, slowly twirling around in my vision. Okay, I might have been more than drunk.

"When you said you were coming home late, I thought you meant eleven. Not fucking three in the morning. And get your hands off of my sister, dumbass" Michael spat at us. I only looked at him in confusion. All I heard was the word "home" and saw his angry face.

"Look, dude, if I want to touch my girlfriend, I will touch my girlfriend", Chris slurred. He let out a hiccup, then turned back to me. He immediately slid his hand up to my panties, and I let out a gasp.

"Get out of my house, now. I won't give you any more warnings", Michael spoke darkly. Chris ignored him, and slipped his fingers underneath my underwear. I let out a shriek and pushed him back. I didn't feel so giddy and drunk anymore.

"Chris I think you should go home", he ignored me, and grabbed my thighs again. "Chris, I mean it. Go home"

He stepped back from me, an angry frown plastered on his face. He suddenly raised his hand and slapped me before I could react. "Fucking bitch" he grunted. He shoved me, then started walking to the door. Michael stepped in front of him.

"I don't think you know how to treat a lady", he spoke in a dangerous voice.

"It's a good thing that that is no lady", Chris sneered back. I can't say that didn't hurt. I looked down at my hands, and picked at my fingernails. Chris pushed himself past Michael, who quickly followed him outside. I heard some shouts, then screeching tires as Chris left.

Michael stormed back into the kitchen. He was fuming.

"What the hell, Emma? Why are you dating that asshole? Are you out of your fucking mind? I'm just suprised that he hasn't raped you yet", I let out a sob at that last comment. Keep in mind, I was still drunk. It's just now I was an emotional drunk.

Michael saw me crying, and his face softened.

"Oh Emma..." he sighed. He went to the sink and brought me a wet towel. "Clean yourself up, then go to bed"

I just nodded silently, and jumped off the counter. I wiped my face with the towel, and returned it to the sink. I started walking towards the doorway, and turned back to Michael.

"I'm sorry I'm such a bad sister.." I spoke softly.

"You aren't a bad sister. You just need to figure it out, that's all. I mean, you could have been a little uglier... that would make my job easier..." He said slyly. I let out a laugh, and started to walk to my room.

"Wait Emma!", Michael shouted. He caught up with me, and grabbed my shoulders. "Don't think I forgot about what you did. You still need punishment, so, you are going to church with dad and I tomorrow. Seven A.M. sharp"

"But... but that's in like, four hours" I pleaded, "and I'm drunk"

Michael winked at me. "Exactly"